Washington @ USC

Vermin

4 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Pac 12 is such a shit fucking conference. If any of these suckass teams gets in over a 1 loss Texas, I'll blow a gasket. 

Well, UW is pretty legit and probably well-matched if not better than us, as evidenced by last year.  It'd be interesting it Ewers was as effective as Penix.

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

Well, UW is pretty legit and probably well-matched if not better than us, as evidenced by last year.  It'd be interesting it Ewers was as effective as Penix.

Seems all of you want to base your opinion of Washington on a fucking stupid ass bowl game when our team is completely different. Washington has struggled with everyone and squeaked out multiple victories in a row. They are gonna get plowed if they make the playoffs when they play a real team. 

9 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Seems all of you want to base your opinion of Washington on a fucking stupid ass bowl game when our team is completely different. Washington has struggled with everyone and squeaked out multiple victories in a row. They are gonna get plowed if they make the playoffs when they play a real team. 

Thing is, our team isn't all that different from last year.  We've added a few key pieces here and there.  OL has developed some, but not really enough yet.  Ewers has improved and steadied up, but he ain't Michael Penix or Caleb Williams.  RB has maintained. Secondary still pretty much sucks.  We have a tad more talent at edge than last year.  LB is still a bit suspect.  WR/TE has added a reliable option to Worthy, but their blocking is very hit and miss, Sanders and JWhitt continue to mostly underachieve.  Then you add in injuries.

There does seem to be some psychological/cultural improvement, though.  But still a lot of wtf errors.

The things UW did to beat us in the bowl game they still do and the weaknesses they exploited still exist.  The major wildcard may be QB pressure, which we are a lot better at, generally.

Edited by TwiceHorn

2 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

I dont give a fuck about last years bowl game. I saw us lose to a shit ass OU team, and struggle with Houston. They would rape our secondary. But its a stupid fucking argument because if they win out, they 100% absolutely will get in because every computer poll and human on the planet (except possibly you) would put them in ahead of us. Jesus Christ

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Thing is, our team isn't all that different from last year.  We've added a few key pieces here and there.  OL has developed some, but not really enough yet.  Ewers has improved and steadied up, but he ain't Michael Penix or Caleb Williams.  RB has maintained. Secondary still pretty much sucks.  We have a tad more talent at edge than last year.  LB is still a bit suspect.  WR/TE has added a reliable option to Worthy, but their blocking is very hit and miss, Sanders and JWhitt continue to mostly underachieve.

This is honestly a terrible take. Last years team was awful. 

5 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I dont give a fuck about last years bowl game. I saw us lose to a shit ass OU team, and struggle with Houston. They would rape our secondary. But its a stupid fucking argument because if they win out, they 100% absolutely will get in because every computer poll and human on the planet (except possibly you) would put them in ahead of us. Jesus Christ

Washington wont beat Oregon again. Im talking about a 1 loss Oregon getting in over us you twat. There is literally no planet on which Washington is ending up in the playoff. They have fluked by half their schedule and have zero chance in a rematch with Oregon.  

5 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Washington wont beat Oregon again. Im talking about a 1 loss Oregon getting in over us you twat. There is literally no planet on which Washington is ending up in the playoff. They have fluked by half their schedule and have zero chance in a rematch with Oregon.  

You argue like a woman. 

8 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

On par for a dude who paints his fingernails.

He is absolutely one of the most talented QBs I’ve seen. Having said that, I think something else is off. I am not talking about the fingernails. I get being emotional after you have given everything you have and not won. I get it. My point is something else is not right. I feel like he’s super gifted but not enjoying himself. Like for him playing QB is a natural thing he’s awesome at but something isn’t right. I’m not making fun of him. I think he’s amazing. Just a bad feeling he’s incredibly unhappy and I don’t think it’s just because he’s carrying a team. 

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

He is absolutely one of the most talented QBs I’ve seen. Having said that, I think something else is off. I am not talking about the fingernails. I get being emotional after you have given everything you have and not won. I get it. My point is something else is not right. I feel like he’s super gifted but not enjoying himself. Like for him playing QB is a natural thing he’s awesome at but something isn’t right. I’m not making fun of him. I think he’s amazing. Just a bad feeling he’s incredibly unhappy and I don’t think it’s just because he’s carrying a team. 

Do you think he might be the Rainey Street serial killer?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Well yeah there's something wrong with everybody that voluntarily decides to go to OU.

10 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

eeb3f0d424c05a71ab24d42fdc5e577f.jpg