Texas vs Rice- 8pm on LHN

shadow_operative

@chemHORNneeds to post on the football board with his pessimism.

First he says Texas looks like a middle of the pack Big 12 team after winning games by 20 without arguably their best player (Disu). Then he says Hunter might have a serious injury and 2 minutes later Hunter is back in the game. 

Goodness. Get some valium. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed
  • Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

@chemHORNneeds to post on the football board with his pessimism.

First he says Texas looks like a middle of the pack Big 12 team after winning games by 20 without arguably their best player (Disu). Then he says Hunter might have a serious injury and 2 minutes later he's back in the game. 

Goodness. Get some valium. 

8 hours of straight sleep would probably do just as well.  

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

How many big 12 teams have you seen this season?

With a two week old just Texas and Kansas so far.  Haven't had much time to watch anyone else yet.  We do seem to get stronger later in games which is a nice departure from watching football

Just now, chemHORN said:

With a two week old just Texas and Kansas so far.  Haven't had much time to watch anyone else yet.  We do seem to get stronger later in games which is a nice departure from watching football

So how can you possibly have any opinion whatsoever on how this team ranks in the big 12 when all you've seen is them and the number 1 ranked team in the country? 

They went to overtime with Rice last year then won the big 12. Every power 5 team turns over a ton of their roster every year now with the portal and still only 5 guys and 1 ball on the court at a time.

3 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

EVERYBODY LAY OFF CHEMHORN, jesus christ the man just had a baby. he’s a hero just for being awake to watch this game. 

Thanks.  I'm good for bad takes sometimes.  Lol.  Luckily the almost two year old can sleep through anything, including the late night cries of his baby sister.  

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

So how can you possibly have any opinion whatsoever on how this team ranks in the big 12 when all you've seen is them and the number 1 ranked team in the country? 

They went to overtime with Rice last year then won the big 12. Every power 5 team turns over a ton of their roster every year now with the portal and still only 5 guys and 1 ball on the court at a time.

Relax.  I just said "feels like" .  I didn't say they 100 percent would be. I also said right now with the qualifier that I understand they have the chance to gel better.  

So the hype squad MC guy that everyone hates at DKR brought out a football player to shoot off the T-shirt cannon.

And he goes , “I don’t even need to say his name. You know who it is.” Never announced his name .

I’m pretty sure it was Jahdae Barron. But I don’t think MC guy knew who it was.

Worthy, Jonathan Brooks, and Sweat were also in the house.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

So the hype squad MC guy that everyone hates at DKR brought out a football player to shoot off the T-shirt cannon.
And he goes , “I don’t even need to say his name. You know who it is.” Never announced his name .
I’m pretty sure it was Jahdae Barron. But I don’t think MC guy knew who it was.
Worthy, Jonathan Brooks, and Sweat were also in the house.

Too bad they didn’t turn the gun on the fucker and shoot a t-shirt down his throat