NFL Week 11

shadow_operative2.0

Well fuck that.

The 110th Grey Cup game will not be available to watch on broadcast television in the United States.

The CFL confirmed on Friday that the league’s championship game would not be picked up by an American network and would instead be accessible to U.S. consumers through their free streaming service, CFL+.

• Rage+1 1

There are few things as guaranteed as a TCU WR being a bust in the NFL. Josh Doctson, Jalen Reagor, now Quentin Johnston. The Air Raid system makes them look better than they really are in college but they have NO game for the NFL

Edited by Juke_Em

Just now, hookemATL said:

Sweet merciful shit, take Zach Wilson on a drive to the country and put him down.  His QB play is grounds for prosecution in The Hague. 

I don’t want to see the MILF fucker annihilated but Sam the Jets have a great defense. I know the Bills just scored but fuck. It’s being wasted because from what limited sources I have Aaron can’t deal with a replacement. Anyone with that defense would have put in another WB. It’s about Aaron and the guys he wants calling the plays and in the game.