NFL Week 11

shadow_operative2.0

50 minutes ago, TOR said:

Can't believe Dobbs let the donkeys drive down the field like that and take the lead, what the hell.

Exactly

Giving up 15 yards to the running back over and over all the way down the field with ease lost the game. 

Prevent defense is the worst

• Like 1

Rejoice, the Tim Boyle era has begun.

The New York Jets, performing at a historically poor level on offense, benched quarterback Zach Wilson on Monday, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter, another crushing blow for a player once considered the future of the franchise.

This marked the third benching in the past 13 months for Wilson, who may have played his last game for the Jets. The No. 2 pick in the 2021 draft will be replaced by Tim Boyle, who will start Friday against the Miami Dolphins at MetLife Stadium, the source told Schefter. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38944775/source-jets-bench-zach-wilson-start-tim-boyle-qb

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

Wahlberg looks absolutelly THRILLED to be talking to the Mannings.

I did like their question though, "Were you more thrilled to be cast as an athlete or a 30 YO bartender..."

13 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Marky Mark seemed like he be fun at parties. What a bore. 

I think at one time, while at Pitt he was fun. May hosted a friend of mine on his official visit to Pitt. Another of the hosts was a guy played about 12 seasons on the Rams DL. Said friend said they were all about a minute from getting arrested while fighting people in the middle of fifth Avenue (on Pitt’s campus).

My friend went on to play at WVU, and a few years in the NFL, because he figured he would never make it out of Pitt without getting arrested in the city and felt he could get away with more in Morganhole.

We were at an off-sight betting place in Louisville one weekend when Pitt was playing there. Mark was our Pitt radio color-man at the time. He, myself and another fellow put in a bet together and we needed one more horse in the top-3 and we each would have won about $1,500. He was fun that night but, we were disappointed to not win our bet.