Coach Sark Press Conference 11.20 - 11:30am(ish) LHN

BigOrange1

1 hour ago, TreatyOak said:

I was the opposite. Really excited about Herman and not excited about Sark. Now the mention of Herman, well...triggers me.  

This was me too.  After Strong I was just happy to have a coach who could string a few words together into a coherent sentence.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

11:00 min mark re trust is also from his sobriety. Trust = time + consistency.  Coaches saying the same thing, doing the same thing, over and over builds trust. It’s so bad ass. I absolutely love this stuff. It is what makes a life champion. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Last I’ll say, if he’s really teaching these kids these values then fuck yeah I’ll be a fan. I’m tired of the professionalism of amateur sports but he’s not talking about winning like it’s a pro team. He’s doing what the best coaches have done for as long as we’ve known sports - teaching young people how to be good people. Now it’s up to the players to see if it sticks but giving them the chance to learn those lessons is what matters to me the most as between me and the program. Rock on man. And definitely win or you know… 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, 59 Burst said:

Football aside I believe Sark is a hell of a good story that no one in the media believes newsworthy. Which is a fucking shame. 

I prefer the humility approach and media not trying to make a huge deal about Sark's past.

Let the team, players, and winning be the real story.  Sark enjoying the success and sobriety is a big bonus.

Hook'em  🤘

• Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, 59 Burst said:

Football aside I believe Sark is a hell of a good story that no one in the media believes newsworthy. Which is a fucking shame. 

The more he wins, the more his story will be told and the more his platform will grow to influence people for good.  Stay humble, stay hungry Sark.   

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

47 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

There have been some microlevel head scratchers but since Quinn has gone down, Sark has proven he has built a resilient team that is overcoming injuries and rigged officiating to grind out games.

The thing I love most about this team is the lack of panic or quit. This team doesn't give up and fights to the end.

• Hook 'Em 1