TNF - Cowboys v. Seahawks

'stache

Seattle isn't the best matchup for us.  They love to run the ball between the tackles, they have a big physical WR and elusive slot guy putting stress on our weakest secondary position.  They're desperate too as this may be their season on the line.   I still like Dallas but this may be a bit more difficult then some of our other home games.  Really it depends do we get bad Geno or good Geno.  He's so streaky and unpredicatable.  Let's go win this!!!!

1 minute ago, Drew said:

What? On a few plays yes. But he’s been under pressure a lot already.

They’d help by not putting them in 2nd and long with runs.

What the fuck are you talking about under pressure?  The sack on this drive was easily a coverage sack and on the first drive he had a few drop backs where he damn near had Milroe time back there.

Edited by Surly Bevo

5 minutes ago, Drew said:

I thought we moved on form this first down run shit.

That reminded me of Sean Connery in Untouchables, chasing the guy across a field near the Canadian border, before firing his weapon and declaring, Okay, enough of this running shit.

Weird the grass v turf stats. That’s odd. 

what are the cowboys with Mike McCarthy stat wise w/l record over teams with a record of .500 or better? 

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

my guess is the grass has to do with the teams they play, not the surface.

Was thinking the same thing…

Just now, dcar00 said:

my guess is the grass has to do with the teams they play, not the surface.

Yes and no..... you generally set up your team to the surface they typically play on.  You play in a dome or in LA, you typically build around speed.  Grass, a little heavier and more physical.  I understand it's stereotypical to some degree and there are outliers but the stereotype exists for a reason.

I hated not taking the penalty..... WTF, Thumb?

• Like 1