NFL Week 13

shadow_operative2.0

I read that Goodell wants to outlaw the iggles tush push, but as much as I hate Philly, that's seems like a pussy attitude

For most of football’s history, aiding the runner was illegal, going back to days of the flying wedge. In 05 pushing was allowed though pulling and carrying is still a flag. I guess throwing a runner would be considered a push so why wouldn’t a team have a dwarf they could throw over the scrum.

When I played it was illegal and as a slow pulling guard had to keep it in mind if the runner got ahead of us. If you look at film of Bart starr’s qb sneak, the play was a he dive but Starr decided to sneak it while under center. Chuck mercein the FB is shown running to the pile with his hands raised like a TD signal. He was scared he’d get flagged if he touched Starr.

It’s not the specific play. It’s the new trend of linemen running down on pass plays to push receivers in the back at speed. It’s going to hurt someone badly.
  • Hook 'Em 1

If Hurts is out next week, Dallas can flip the script on the division.
Actually, they can probably beat the Eagles either way.

Cowboys needed Bills to beat the Eagles. Cowboys have Bills Lions and Dolphins after Eagles. Eagles have nothing after Dallas except Seattle and that’s nothing.

Not wrong thread.

Army-Navy typically has minimal possessions.

This game is 2 possessions each with 2:19 left to go in 2Q.

America's Game thread will be on P1 this week, don't you fret.

Edited by slorch

5 real possessions in a half( last KC possession was just a kneel-down.)

No tunrovers.  One punt...and they go for it if there is more time on the board.

GB is playing a perfect game so far.   Keepaway and 2 TDs.

Edited by slorch