2023 Bowl Games Thread

ButtFumble

11 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

How do you go from just about beating Alabama to not even competing?

This is fucking embarrassing. Totally fucking embarrassing.

Gotta think games like this come down to the tone set by the coaches. So many times you see teams come out completely lifeless and other teams come out playing the game means something to them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Fear the Turtle ..

I did send a text to my friend who plays for Maryland. I congratulated him on a game well played. I told him I did not enjoy the result but that I was happy he was able to experience a bowl game and victory. He was a transfer from Elon and is a great guy. He answered right back as soon as he got into the locker room. We had a laugh about it.

5 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

you have to love the Barstool talking head just calling the player an idiot......you would never get that reality anywhere else

That was funny. I caught that too.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Never mind my daughter actually told me CW was a channel. MFg cable - I swear I want to cut the cord!

Hook’em!!!

https://v2.sportsurge.net/home3/

have your daughter teach you how to stream games (the football menu at the top CFB gets you to the college games).....warning they will take down the links about 3/4 through the game, but if you click on the "streameast" link at the bottom they keep their own links up

Lulz, dumbass LSU gonna dumbass LSU.  Opening kick is coming down just at the sideline at the 7.  Does the return man:

A) Let it go so that it bounces out of bounds, LSU ball at the 35

B) Make sure to step on the sideline before catching it, LSU ball at the 35

C) Signal for fair catch and catch it in bounds, LSU ball at the 25

D) Catch it in bounds then immediately step out of bounds, LSU ball at the 7

LSU stuffed on 4th and 1.  NT shoved the center into the backfield causing him to trip up the rb as he took the handoff.

And then a Whisky rpo slant goes for a 53 yard td. 

LSU defense still seems like it sucks and without their heisman qb but still a 9.5 pt favorite because secsec

Edited by WBT
  • Hook 'Em 1