Cowboys 'n Dolphins

ATXbronco

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Other than not having time to do more then 1 read?

And if you’ve watched when he’s had time he HAS looked more than one way. Just not a lot open. And the OL is leaky as shit

Honest question because I haven't seen all the game because family. Have they tried any screens or quick throws to help the pass rush?

The bum of Parsons continues. He's a joke against any team that is good.

Shut the fuck up. This shtick is almost as bad as Futureman saying Mike white is a better QB than Dak.

You have got to stop this BS man. Micha was given a BS foul and hasn’t been given one holding penalty as he should.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
4 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:
What is with you shitting on and blaming a team's only good players? I bet you hated Demarcus Ware too.

Parsons gets all these excuses yet hasn't accomplished shit. And gets excuses as to why that is.

Nobody needs to make excuses for Parsons, he's an actual good player.

• Like 1

We literally can not. Catch a break. M

Gonna be some pussy ass playcalling here or when they do throw it’s a hold(cause only Dallas holds) in the end zone.

What is with you shitting on and blaming a team's only good players? I bet you hated Demarcus Ware too.

Ohhh Pam do I got some stories for you.

He claims to this day Ware NEVER made a play when it mattered.

Unacceptable to have an OL that plays this bad. Who cares if Tyron is out. Can we go from HOF to servicable instead of HOF to HS level? Theres no excuse for this.

I thought Joe Philbin was a shit for brains OL coach but he got replaced with some real dumbassery. Two future hof’ers on this line, and 73 is grading out great. That points to shitty coaching, that probably can’t build his scheme for his talent. Let Zack Martin be the coach, we’ll be fine.

Just now, Macklemore said:

The phantom pre-snap motion flags being called around the league this year is outrageous 

I honestly don’t know why they have so many rules. Is it putting the defense at a disadvantage? If not, who gives a shit. There isn’t a NFL fan in America that knows the purpose of illegal shift penalties. 

• Hook 'Em 1