Dallas @ Washington

Drew

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

missing our two starting guards. I’m guessing the replacements suck ass like we’ve seen all season. 

Wow; he almost dropped that. 

That makes sense because couple guys looked clueless.

Same reason the QB gets an INT when a ball goes through a receivers hands to the defender. It's a team game. So shitty for Aubrey.

Kind of glad to get the miss out of the way. Otherwise, the first miss was going to be on the final kick of a playoff game.
  • Hook 'Em 1

typical Dallas.

What? Struggle on the road against Washington?

Divisional games be like this.

Kind of glad to get the miss out of the way. Otherwise, the first miss was going to be on the final kick of a playoff game.

I thought the same thing.

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

It wasn't really a miss, though. It will go down as one on paper but it was a direct result of a terrible block attempt and allowing Washington to easily block it. Aubrey had no shot there. It wasn't one where it's blocked because it was a very low kick into the line.

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Lol. Typical Dallas. From a real chance to put a choke hold on Washington to now in danger from trailing. 

yep. they aren't going anywhere.  buncha chokers and have been for years.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

yep. they aren't going anywhere.  buncha chokers and have been for years.

Weak OL. Weak interior DL. Not a recipe for success in the playoffs. OL keeps regressing each year. We can't control pace of play and sustain drives on the ground like we used to be able to years back. I know Fat Mike's playcalling is puzzling often but when you have this weak of an OL and no real RB to gain tough yards, you are going to see a lot of passes in instances where a run is probably the right call.

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

Greg Olsen inconsolable to learn that Washington took the kick instead of going for it again.

I have no idea why Washington at 4-12 would settle for 3 or punt in 4th and shorts this whole game. Go balls to the wall.