Dallas @ Washington

Drew

24-0 Giants.  Their fans have to be asking where was this all season? 

AJ Brown left with an injury too
How did CBS get Eagles/Giants game? I thought they only had AFC games. Special agreement for playoff relevant games at the end of the season?

Saints/Falcons was on CBS too, I think

How did CBS get Eagles/Giants game? I thought they only had AFC games. Special agreement for playoff relevant games at the end of the season?
I think the whole CBS is AFC and Fox is NFC exclusively went out the window a few years back.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I think the whole CBS is AFC and Fox is NFC exclusively went out the window a few years back.

I think it is still the same but probably end of season they flex for certain markets.  maybe an agreement for the new 17th game?

• Hook 'Em 1

If we can score first possession, Washington might just accept their second pick. Already showed they have life, won't make any difference to whether Rivera gets canned. Already played well enough to avoid accusations of tanking. I just want that two seed.

• Like 2

Even when the Eagles were winning, they were just barely doing so, and often courtesy of some miraculous break, a la the Minnesota Vikings from a couple of seasons ago. One of the worst 10-1 teams of all time.

Hurts has not looked good the entire year, and Philly seems to be out of miracles, so now they are ending the season getting shelled by the 5-11 Giants and Tyrod Taylor.

You love to see it.

3 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Let's get some momentum going into the playoffs! Let's beat these fucks by forty. Two weeks rest. Fuckin' A

Philly doing the opposite right now

Just now, 'stache said:

Yeah, SF is the only bye. Really dumb in my opinion. Such a huge advantage to only one team. I guess the one seed wasn't winning enough Super Bowls?

stupid expansion to 7 teams. 

The news just mentioned two people getting shot & killed at 4AM this morning at the "cowboys digital lounge game room" in North Austin.

WTF is a "game room".  Is that a cards thing?  Can't find info about the place with an Internet search.

12 minutes ago, 'stache said:

If we can score first possession, Washington might just accept their second pick. Already showed they have life, won't make any difference to whether Rivera gets canned. Already played well enough to avoid accusations of tanking. I just want that two seed.

Remember when GB was gonna get the first pick and upset someone on the last day of the season? Pick goes to Dallas and we get Troy Aikman. They get Tony Mandarich

Which makes the 2nd round pick on Schoonfucker even worse. Ferguson was here the whole time. They had to see him every week and see his potential. Throw in Taco 2.0 in Mazi and that's the reason we keep spinning our wheels. 

A lot of stupid in this post. Mazi is not taco. Lazy fucking takes.

schoon has been graded as the best blocking TE in the league and has shown flashes.

Not they probably shouldn’t have been the first two picks. I won’t disagree with that. But stop with your usual over dramatic BS.

But I bet Mazi is a key play in year and Schoony is taking over for Ferg in 2 years when they don’t want to pay him.

Dak makes these TEs better.
  • Hook 'Em 1

A lot of stupid in this post. Mazi is not taco. Lazy fucking takes.

schoon has been graded as the best blocking TE in the league and has shown flashes.

Not they probably shouldn’t have been the first two picks. I won’t disagree with that. But stop with your usual over dramatic BS.

But I bet Mazi is a key play in year and Schoony is taking over for Ferg in 2 years when they don’t want to pay him.

Dak makes these TEs better.
You're right. Mazi might be worse than Taco.

You can find Schoons talent at the bottom rounds. Using a 2nd round pick on someone you won't use for a few years is as dumb as it gets. When we need an OL upgrade asap.

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

You're right. Mazi might be worse than Taco.

You can find Schoons talent at the bottom rounds. Using a 2nd round pick on someone you won't use for a few years is as dumb as it gets. When we need an OL upgrade asap.

this.  we needed to use draft capital on OL.