Texas (-6.5) @ WVU- 5pm on ESPN+

shadow_operative

5 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

so weird that nobody even mentioned it. he grabbed brock by his neck and nobody batted an eye. strange.

ftr i think he was just trying to save himself from falling, but it was weird that nobody acknowledged it.

unfortunately you have to sell it. Brock needed to act like he'd been shot.

Just now, dcar00 said:

yikes...abmas

his basketball iq is so much lower than i had anticipated. he has subpar vision and his shot selection leaves a lot to be desired. he’s much closer to AJ Abrams than i thought he would be, ie he’s not well rounded, he’s pretty much just a jump shooter and nothing else. AJ had a much higher IQ and better off ball work rate though.

Just now, Hookem2147 said:

Horton is 9 for his last 43 from the field.

and he doesn’t ever try to get to the rim. none of our guards do really, save tyrese on occasion. i cannot fathom why our coaches don’t stress that when we have guys out here missing jumpers left and right.

I know he leads us in points per game but the play is not anywhere near the hype.

He’s an undersized volume shooter whose defense, floor generalship and ball handling have not been good so far … definitely struggling with the step up in competition and the expectations … he’s trying to be Steph Curry and needs to play more composed and share the rock when he’s got a man in is face

He’s shown a few flashes of being able to step up when needed but he needs to focus on improving his defense and ball control, and providing a smarter, more consistent floor product

In many ways the same can be said of Hunter, but I believe Hunter is a way better defender and much faster with the ball.

announcers talking about how wvu has struggled giving up points in the paint in two league games, yet Texas continues to shoot jumpers and not even try to get in the paint.

announcers just said the teams have six more turnovers than made baskets.

disu, onyema, weaver, brock; that’s who’s played even marginally well today.