Todd Dodge is back

GreenspointTexas

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

Lovejoy is where we just got the next Jordy Nelson from. It's a decent sized campus in what is basically eastern Allen. Close to a good burger stand called Kelly's 

Was going to make fun of this comment for being a lazy comparison. Didn’t realize Nelson was also actually a 6’4 track star like Livingstone. I remember Nelson being tiny for some reason. 

3 hours ago, TexasMan said:

I remember him saying when he retired if he'd go for it one more year, "I'm ready to retire to my home in Horseshoe Bay and be a grandpa the rest of my life."

Some dudes are just Football Guys for life.

He found out just how annoying his wife is.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

Was going to make fun of this comment for being a lazy comparison. Didn’t realize Nelson was also actually a 6’4 track star like Livingstone. I remember Nelson being tiny for some reason. 

I was kind of saying it in jest as I don't believe he'll be anywhere near that good, but he is similar athletically and in physical build. Lovejoy had a 6'4" white dude returning kickoffs and I believe he housed a few in his time there. I'm intrigued