Did Trump commit treason today?

TexArcher

Did Trump commit treason today?  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Did Trump commit treason today?

9 hours ago, LongestHorn said:

I want to understand his "actual hard drive" theory.

Treat it like any other forensics case. Do homicide cops want the murder weapon or a copy of it. It's not rocket science. In today's tech climate, practically all data can be manipulated. It can be made to look like someone else infiltrated. Nothing can replace the original. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

12 hours ago, Ramdiesel said:

There is a reason why Trump is warming up to Putin

Yes, there is.  Putin can start talking and get Trump hanged for collusion or imprisoned for money laundering and Trump doesn't want those things to happen.  Vladdy bought himself a good little gimp.

Edited by TexArcher

57 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Yes, there is.  Putin can start talking and get Trump hanged for collusion or imprisoned for money laundering and Trump doesn't want those things to happen.  Vladdy bought himself a good little gimp.

Except Trump has already been tougher on Russia than anyone since Reagan. So, your theory makes no sense...Was it Vladdy that told him to get Nato to increase defense spending?  Was it Vladdy that told him to go after Germany over their fuel deals with Russia?  I guess Vladdy wants Russia to implode too?...

Why would Vladdy ever want a student of Reagan as President of the US?  SMH...

Edited by Ramdiesel
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 9

On 7/18/2018 at 4:06 PM, sidis said:

the i pretend to be a superior, detached libertarian that voted for ron paul/gary johnson but carry the water for republicans by making straw man arguments against "the left" (whatever the fuck that is) tribe?

maininblack has it covered. 

you demonstrated you don't have the depth for anything meaningful in the hilarious exchange we had over corporate tax rates in oecd countries about a year ago on shaggy.

I'd agree that maybe I'm detached from the constant left-right mainstream fueled hysterical arguing (thankfully), but forgive me if I come off as acting "superior".  And yes, my recent exchanges were definitely "straw man" like.  To clarify, it is fair for most to criticize the Trump for the way he conducted himself at the Helsinki summit . Point blank. All of Brisket's points are fair and valid.  A wise person suggested that those that are for free markets, anti-war, pro-freedom and for limited government build coalitions with the Left and Right where we agree.  I think we can agree that war with Russia is not wanted, and open dialogue and communications are a good thing while acknowledging Trump's lackluster performance at the Summit.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ramdiesel said:

Except Trump has already been tougher on Russia than anyone since Reagan. So, your theory makes no sense...Was it Vladdy that told him to get Nato to increase defense spending?  Was it Vladdy that told him to go after Germany over their fuel deals with Russia?  I guess Vladdy wants Russia to implode too?...

Why would Vladdy ever want a student of Reagan as President of the US?  SMH...

You've got your Fox News talking points down.  They're all complete bullshit, but you parrot them well.  Good job, I guess.

34 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

You've got your Fox News talking points down.  They're all complete bullshit, but you parrot them well.  Good job, I guess.

You're saying other major news channels did not report Trump asked Nato to increase defense spending or call Germany out on the fuel deal?  It was all over the news.   Here's another little tidbit for you that is further proof Trumps not Putin's puppet -

Oil Falls on Prospect of Supply Boost, But Market's `Nervous'
By Jessica Summers and Erin Douglas
July 1, 2018, 7:55 PM EDT Updated on July 2, 2018, 4:10 PM EDT

Crude declined after U.S. President Donald Trump put pressure on Saudi Arabia to ramp up oil output, with traders worrying about how it could affect spare capacity ahead.
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

23 hours ago, Ramdiesel said:

Jesus christ!  How many private meetings did other Presidents have with Russian politicians?  Did we get a transcript from those meetings?  NO!...Obama used to hand pick the members of the press he would allow at his pressers.  You know, the ones that would not ask the tough questions, or the ones he was friendly with to make the atmosphere like a big Obama pep rally....

you're a lying cocksucker. 

2 hours ago, Ramdiesel said:

You're saying other major news channels did not report Trump asked Nato to increase defense spending or call Germany out on the fuel deal?  It was all over the news.   Here's another little tidbit for you that is further proof Trumps not Putin's puppet -

Oil Falls on Prospect of Supply Boost, But Market's `Nervous'
By Jessica Summers and Erin Douglas
July 1, 2018, 7:55 PM EDT Updated on July 2, 2018, 4:10 PM EDT

Crude declined after U.S. President Donald Trump put pressure on Saudi Arabia to ramp up oil output, with traders worrying about how it could affect spare capacity ahead.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you're an idiot.

3 minutes ago, Ramdiesel said:

Really typical of a snowflake.  Reduced to name calling when facts are thrown in your face...

You don't even see the irony, do you?

Probably unfair of me to expect you to know what "irony" means when you don't know what "fact" means.  Nevermind.  Preach on, O'Reilly.

Edited by TexArcher

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

You don't even see the irony, do you?

Probably unfair of me to expect you to know what "irony" means when you don't know what "fact" means.  Nevermind.  Preach on, O'Reilly.

Im sure a gang of your  other snowflake buddies will be along shortly on this website and yall can all pound your chests and scrub each others nuts and all that stuff you all like to do on the internet.  Because it makes you feel tough or something.  You wouldnt talk to someone like this in person though because most likely they would thump your ass...

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 6

Im sure a gang of your  other snowflake buddies will be along shortly on this website and yall can all pound your chests and scrub each others nuts and all that stuff you all like to do on the internet.  Because it makes you feel tough or something.  You wouldnt talk to someone like this in person though because most likely they would thump your ass...
lulz

Look at the little snowflake getting his feelings hurt. What a cute and pitiable little fella.
  • Fuck You 1

51 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Who are you trying to convince?

I am merely relaying what law Profs. Alan Dershowitz and Stephen Cohen said since some on this board don't understand what treason is. I am not trying to convince anyone. The fact is a fact.

I am merely relaying what law Profs. Alan Dershowitz and Stephen Cohen said since some on this board don't understand what treason is. I am not trying to convince anyone. The fact is a fact.
Yeah, we understand that you don't understand the difference between Constitutional Treason and the more general definition. Let us know when someone else tells you how to think.

4 hours ago, realgreggym said:

What are your thoughts about the performance of this president if we have to spend time consulting lawyers to determine if he did or did not commit treason? 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:
8 hours ago, realgreggym said:
Trump did not commit treason.

There's your 2020 campaign slogan.

TRUMP 2020: Not treasen. Not a puppet. 

I think spelling the word incorrectly is more "on brand" 

• Like 1

The opinions of two people. Not “fact”.

You're right. 2 highly respected Constitutional scholars who have been teaching law for decades don't know as much as this board does. What was I thinking?

You don't know this but treason is defined in the Constitution. So according to the Constitution there is no treason but the idiots at CNN and Msnbc know otherwise.

5 hours ago, Huckleberry said:
9 hours ago, realgreggym said:

Yeah, we understand that you don't understand the difference between Constitutional Treason and the more general definition. Let us know when someone else tells you how to think.

I'll stick to the Constitution. You can stick with CNN. I'll listen to these 2 Constitutional scholars. You can let CNN do the thinking for you.

4 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

He really wants to sit down with Mueller but he can’t because he is under audit by the IRS......or some excuse like that.

I wouldn't invoke that 3 letter agency if I were you.... or anyone else for that matter.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, realgreggym said:

We have been waiting over 500 days. 

And in that time, Mueller has filed charges against five American, one Dutch and 26 Russian nationals, along with three Russian businesses. Of all those indicted, five people have pleaded guiltyincluding one who has already served prison time — and Paul Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign chairman, is awaiting trial. 

Not bad for 500 days.  And not done yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, realgreggym said:

We have been waiting over 500 days. 

All you Fox News parrots keep saying this, as if it points to acquittal.

But an investigation that finds nothing ends quickly.  An investigation that finds an awful lot of dots to connect and evidence to connect them takes a long time.

Example: the Watergate plumbers were arrested in June of 1972.  The investigation started immediately.  Impeachment proceedings against Nixon didn't start until May of 1974.

And this is much, much bigger than that.

Also, even if Mueller has Trump dead to rights already, which he may, there wouldn't be much point in releasing his findings now so the current batch of gutless, spineless, self-serving, enabling pussies in Congress could just ignore it all.

This November the Democrats will take over both chambers, and some time in the following two years your fat man is going down.  But don't worry: Fox News will convince the dumbest 35% of the country, including you, that it was all a witch hunt, that you weren't actually wrong the whole time, and that you're not actually a cancer on the ass of this once-great country. 

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 1

On 7/19/2018 at 10:37 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

According to CBS poll, only 21% of Republicans disapprove of how Trump handled the Putin summit.  Torbush.

All they did was talk about golf and grand kids. Don’t know what the big deal is.

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

And in that time, Mueller has filed charges against five American, one Dutch and 26 Russian nationals, along with three Russian businesses. Of all those indicted, five people have pleaded guiltyincluding one who has already served prison time — and Paul Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign chairman, is awaiting trial. 

Not bad for 500 days.  And not done yet.

And which of those indictments have to do with collusion. Everything that Manafort is being accused of happened long before his association with the Trump campaign. As for the Russians,  some of them are ready to start the trial process and Mueller backed off because he didn't think that any of them would respond. One of those businesses is ready for trial and Mueller backed off. One of those companies didn't exist at the time of the supposed crimes. And he indicted 12 Russians knowing that nothing would happen but those indictments would make people like you think he's getting to the bottom of the collusion probe. Spys gonna spy.Thats a revelation.

If he had anything on Trump collusion, the desperate media would have leaked something by now.

BTW, what is Manafort being charged with. 

• Fuck You 1

And which of those indictments have to do with collusion. Everything that Manafort is being accused of happened long before his association with the Trump campaign. As for the Russians,  some of them are ready to start the trial process and Mueller backed off because he didn't think that any of them would respond. One of those businesses is ready for trial and Mueller backed off. One of those companies didn't exist at the time of the supposed crimes. And he indicted 12 Russians knowing that nothing would happen but those indictments would make people like you think he's getting to the bottom of the collusion probe. Spys gonna spy.Thats a revelation.
If he had anything on Trump collusion, the desperate media would have leaked something by now.
BTW, what is Manafort being charged with. 
Google it you stupid bitch.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk