Did Trump commit treason today?

TexArcher

Did Trump commit treason today?  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Did Trump commit treason today?

2 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

barbara, why don't you come out and represent who you really are?  your words are empty now, and would have much more weight, if you would stop hiding and posing, and be your real self.  speak from the heart.

He loves the American football.  Go Cow Boys!  Make a touch down!  Also sad that team from America miss World Cup.  U S and A!  U S and A!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DiceHands said:

He will say what ever pleases the crowd he is front of.

In front of Putin?  I believe Russia.

In front of US congress?  I believe our intelligence agencies.

He is a fucking treasonous traitor.

He hasn't committed treason. Period. And every time there's an overblown reaction like yours, it simply comes off as hyperbole to anyone listening to objectivity. 

We get it. You don't like him. You don't like him because he beat your girl. But ask yourself This -- 

If the Russians were responsible for the DNC hack, what exactly did they do harm To? Donna Brazzile colluding with CNN to give Hillary debate questions? The DNC giving Bernie the shaft? Are you more angry about the Russians hacking the DNC and possibly Hillary or ate you more angry that certain people inside the establishment were exposed for the lying liars that they are? 

Would you have the same contempt for Russia had they hacked Trump and exposed his dirty laundry? Can you objectively answer that for me sir? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 3

2 minutes ago, Clob94 said:

He hasn't committed treason. Period. And every time there's an overblown reaction like yours, it simply comes off as hyperbole to anyone listening to objectivity. 

We get it. You don't like him. You don't like him because he beat your girl. But ask yourself This -- 

If the Russians were responsible for the DNC hack, what exactly did they do harm To? Donna Brazzile colluding with CNN to give Hillary debate questions? The DNC giving Bernie the shaft? Are you more angry about the Russians hacking the DNC and possibly Hillary or ate you more angry that certain people inside the establishment were exposed for the lying liars that they are? 

Would you have the same contempt for Russia had they hacked Trump and exposed his dirty laundry? Can you objectively answer that for me sir? 

The problem is that they undoubtedly hacked Trump and are holding him ransom with his dirty laundry.

Edited by FondrenRoad

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

The problem is that they undoubtedly hacked Trump and are holding him ransom with his dirty laundry.

So by that rationale, even if Hillary were to have been elected, Putin had dirt on her as well. So this is a moot argument. Regardless of who was elected, Russia has the dirt. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

Just now, Clob94 said:

So by that rationale, even if Hillary were to have been elected, Putin had dirt on her as well. So this is a moot argument. Regardless of who was elected, Russia has the dirt. 

He released his dirt on her.  He continues to hold Trump's dirt.

Just now, FondrenRoad said:

He released his dirt on her.  He continues to hold Trump's dirt.

If you think he released it all, you're a silly goose. You always hold back something. Ace of spades my man. You know this. 

9 minutes ago, Clob94 said:

When you are a partisan hack, you view everyone else is as a partisan hack I suppose. 

2 minutes ago, Clob94 said:

If you think he released it all, you're a silly goose. You always hold back something. Ace of spades my man. You know this. 

Nope.  Putin dumped the worst of Hillary/Dem info prior to the election so your boy would win.  There's nothing of note left.  The GOP was also hacked.  Nothing at all has been released.  Trump, as careless as he is, has likely also been hacked.  The Russians don't even need his emails though because they are a party in his illegal business dealings.

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

When you are a partisan hack, you view everyone else is as a partisan hack I suppose. 

Sorry my man. I didn't vote Trump. I'm the objective type. You should try it as often as possible. We can strive to be objective and see both sides and discover where the truth lies (usually in the middle) or you can continue to project your partisan views on me. Honestly I can't stand either side of the fucking isle right now. Term limits for all. 

• Fuck You 7

17 minutes ago, Clob94 said:

Didnt vote for hillary.  But keep trying you russian troll.  

And on that note, you can lock her up all you fucking want.  She isnt the president.  She isnt the one in power.  I could give a fuck less about what happens to her now and in the future.  We have a president that is in the pocket of putin, that cant stand up against him and lies and every fucking turn.

But yeah, make sure you make it about hillary again.  That excuse is working.... 

Edited by DiceHands

Just now, DiceHands said:

Didnt vote for hillary.  But keep trying you russian troll.  

Russian..... right. I was born in west Texas, Dice. I was educated here at UT. 4th generation Texan. Anything else you'd like to add to the discussion? 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

4 minutes ago, Clob94 said:

Russian..... right. I was born in west Texas, Dice. I was educated here at UT. 4th generation Texan. Anything else you'd like to add to the discussion? 

Native English speakers know to capitalize west when it is used in a proper region name such as West Texas.

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Neither.  You're clearly sheeit posting under a new sock.  Although I guess I'd be insulted too if I were you and people knew it. 

Whatever dude. I've been reading the shag since post a pic that makes you lol was started. Just never participated. Thujone used to make me die laughing with his football art. I've just never felt the need to join or post. After an aggy buddy of mine turned me on to their texags politics board, I started reading over there. Read stuff back on the shag in the cloak room for others perspectives. Call me whatever you want.... 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

7 minutes ago, Clob94 said:

Whatever dude. I've been reading the shag since post a pic that makes you lol was started. Just never participated. Thujone used to make me die laughing with his football art. I've just never felt the need to join or post. After an aggy buddy of mine turned me on to their texags politics board, I started reading over there. Read stuff back on the shag in the cloak room for others perspectives. Call me whatever you want.... 

Ahh, so you're just an aggy.  That makes more sense.  

40 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

It's a paradigmatic example of the pot calling the silverware black, i.e. projecting faults onto others who, in reality, do not share them.

"I'm a hack, you're a hack; it's a wash!"

Trump has in no way committed treason.  He shook Putin's hand while laughing at him behind his back.  Trumps about to destroy Russia economically.  He's using the Reagan playbook.  He already went after Russia's economic lifeline by embarassing Germany to all the Nato allies over there Natural Gas deal with Russia.  As soon as that gas deal goes away, and the NATO allies start increasing spending on defense, Putin is going to be in a really uncomfortable position.  The next step is for all our allies around the world to increase oil output and drop the price of oil to a level at which Russia cannot afford to produce it.  Straight out of the Reagan playbook to kill Russia's already shaky economy...While doing all of the above, we secretely ship some arms to Russias enemies they are currently at war with and become a real burr in Putin's ass.  

Edited by Ramdiesel
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

Trump has in no way committed treason.  He shook Putin's hand while laughing at him behind his back.  Trumps about to destroy Russia economically.  He's using the Reagan playbook.  He already went after Russia's economic lifeline by embarassing Germany to all the Nato allies over there Natural Gas deal with Russia.  As soon as that gas deal goes away, and the NATO allies start increasing spending on defense, Putin is going to be in a really uncomfortable position.  The next step is for all our allies around the world to increase oil output and drop the price of oil to a level at which Russia cannot afford to produce it.  Straight out of the Reagan playbook to kill Russia's already shaky economy...While doing all of the above, we secretely ship some arms to Russias enemies they are currently at war with and become a real burr in Putin's ass.  
Sure thing, Comrade.3d8fdfaa0acf33458abf0fe367c02e62.jpg

It felt like more of a day for plotting rather than committing.
....and on the second day, he rest. He rest some more on the third day, but before noon he was traitin' like it was going outta style. On the fourth day, aides knocketh on his door. Spoketh he "Go away. Traitin'." Aaaand day 5 was the start of his golf weekend.

5 hours ago, Ramdiesel said:

Even if all that was true, why does he seem to enjoy being an undercover gimp so much?

5 hours ago, Ramdiesel said:

Where do y’all come up with this stuff? It certainly isn’t trumps words which have been since well before the election that we need to make stronger relationships with Russia. It isn’t trumps actions where he has been cozying up to Russia every day, slow playing in the implementation of sanctions against them despite overwhelming bipartisan support for those sanctions in the Senate,  sending multiple delegations over there,  refusing to act anyway with respect to crimea.  

Is it weird that you have to pretend he is doing the exact opposite of what he is doing, and saying the exact opposite of what he is saying in order to justify your support of the guy? 

15 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

For those saying Trump didn’t commit treason, please provide me hypothetical examples of how Trump could commit treason, if he wanted to.

Well, if we're not at war with Russia, he really can't (according to the strict reading of the Constitution).

I guess he could have Congress declare war and then do what he's doing.