Did Trump commit treason today?

TexArcher

Did Trump commit treason today?  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Did Trump commit treason today?

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

You can do better than using your sock UdayDanceParty to upvote your posts.

Or maybe you can't.

$100,000 from me to you sir, if I have more than one account on this forum. Just because you might be used to deushecanoes joining this sight to troll you, doesn't mean I'm one. 

Flip side of that coin-- do you have the balls to put your money where your mouth is? 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Clob94 said:

$100,000 from me to you sir, if I have more than one account on this forum. Just because you might be used to deushecanoes joining this sight to troll you, doesn't mean I'm one. 

Flip side of that coin-- do you have the balls to put your money where your mouth is? 

Shit, this sounds like my sock.  Fuck

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Clob94 said:

Okay.  100,000 dollars from you to me if you have more than one account on this forum.  Go ahead and prove that you do not.

9 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Okay.  100,000 dollars from you to me if you have more than one account on this forum.  Go ahead and prove that you do not.

Get in contact with the mod. I'm quite certain he/she can confirm this. Or, you can sit an bump your gums and throw rocks from the safety of your keyboard. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I'm excited that I'm going to see a wire transfer of $100,000 on surly!   What a day!

I'm excited too. Looking forward to paying off the beach condo several years ahead of schedule. 

• Like 1

Back on topic...

I'm curious how anyone can sit here and say our intel community is totally awesome given recent history which includes providing bad intel that lead us to invade Iraq.  The death toll from that fuck up is pretty awful.  Even if you don't get into most recent incidents, it's hard to argue that wasn't a huge knock against the credibility of our intelligence agencies.

Did everyone completely forget about that or has the decision been made to ignore it?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, udaydanceparty said:

Back on topic...

I'm curious how anyone can sit here and say our intel community is totally awesome given recent history which includes providing bad intel that lead us to invade Iraq.  The death toll from that fuck up is pretty awful.  Even if you don't get into most recent incidents, it's hard to argue that wasn't a huge knock against the credibility of our intelligence agencies.

Did everyone completely forget about that or has the decision been made to ignore it?

Our IC doesn't have a sparkling track record... sure, it's a tough business-- but we've stunk it up in the past. Problem is, we don't ever hear about the shit they got correct, because it's usually kept in that TS-SCI box and lowly pleebs never get to see it. 

"Meh, all that's left are old Germans and kids...." 

"China wouldn't dare send troops into Korea..." 

"The CIA says we can stop the VC from flooding into the south if we bomb the shit out of those trails...." 

"We can rescue those hostages in Iran if we do this... " 

"The Berlin wall isn't coming down anytime soon..." 

"WMD in Iraq....." 

The list goes on. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Clob94 said:

Our IC doesn't have a sparkling track record... sure, it's a tough business-- but we've stunk it up in the past. Problem is, we don't ever hear about the shit they got correct, because it's usually kept in that TS-SCI box and lowly pleebs never get to see it. 

"Meh, all that's left are old Germans and kids...." 

"China wouldn't dare send troops into Korea..." 

"The CIA says we can stop the VC from flooding into the south if we bomb the shit out of those trails...." 

"We can rescue those hostages in Iran if we do this... " 

"The Berlin wall isn't coming down anytime soon..." 

"WMD in Iraq....." 

The list goes on. 

Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, Libya most recently.

2 hours ago, udaydanceparty said:

Back on topic...

You are exactly right...it seems to me there are a bunch of people in our Intel Community trying to save face now because they dropped the ball during the Obama administration.  They knew there was a possibilty Russia could try to interfere with our elections, what did they do about it, though?  They were so convinced Trump would lose, they did nothing.  Now, they are crapping themselves because he was elected and scrambling to try to tie him to the Russians, but telling us they have no political bias.  BULLSHIT!  Who can blame Trump for throwing them under the bus and not trusting their findings?

Edited by Ramdiesel
  • Like 2

People repeatedly seem to armchair quarterback about what the IC should have done in 2016. The feedback is always that they "did nothing". Which isn't true.

Regardless, these people never suggest what *should* have been done. Except sometimes they'll say that the IC should have "done something". Which is incredibly enlightening. Something...ah yes, brilliant analysis.

Edited by TornACL

29 minutes ago, TornACL said:

People repeatedly seem to armchair quarterback about what the IC should have done in 2016. The feedback is always that they "did nothing". Which isn't true.

Regardless, these people never suggest what *should* have been done. Except sometimes they'll say that the IC should have "done something". Which is incredibly enlightening. Something...ah yes, brilliant analysis.

The people currently saying the IC should have "done something" would have been screaming about Obama interfering in the election had the IC tried to do more in 2016.

1 hour ago, TornACL said:

If they did something, what was it exactly?  How does Hillary Clinton have an unsecure or at least not very secure private email server if shes the primary candidate for the Democrats?  How does the DNC get hacked?   What was the something they did to prevent Russians from being able to hack those servers and get data off them?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Ramdiesel said:

If they did something, what was it exactly?  How does Hillary Clinton have an unsecure or at least not very secure private email server if shes the primary candidate for the Democrats?  How does the DNC get hacked?   What was the something they did to prevent Russians from being able to hack those servers and get data off them?

I'm asking the questions here. Keep your mouth shut unless you can answer my question: What should they have done? Remember that your answer should take into account not spoiling any active investigation (Revealing intelligence sources), not causing civil unrest in the nation by giving the indication that the "something" is politically motivated just before the election, etc. etc.

The facts on what they DID do is clearly available to anybody with two functioning eyeballs. Hell, even one will probably do the trick.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ramdiesel said:

I don't think you know what our intelligence services do. . . because it wouldn't have much to do with any of that. The DNC got hacked because the DNC had bad security practices (and because ultimately almost anywhere that is connected can be hacked with enough effort). But, and maybe this surprises you, the DNC is not a government entity. Are you also upset that our intelligence services let Target hacked? (that was sarcasm, FYI). 

46 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

The people currently saying the IC should have "done something" would have been screaming about Obama interfering in the election had the IC tried to do more in 2016.

So much this which is just another example of any action by Dems/IC will play into Trump (Putin) narrative.

Mostly because he makes it up as he goes along and he is ALWAYS the victim.

Very unfair rigged witch hunt hoax fake news because Obama SAD!

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

2 hours ago, TornACL said:

I'm asking the questions here. Keep your mouth shut unless you can answer my question: What should they have done? Remember that your answer should take into account not spoiling any active investigation (Revealing intelligence sources), not causing civil unrest in the nation by giving the indication that the "something" is politically motivated just before the election, etc. etc.

The facts on what they DID do is clearly available to anybody with two functioning eyeballs. Hell, even one will probably do the trick.

Well given that it was pretty much known that Russians like to interfere in our elections, not just the 2016 election, and it was also known that politicians like to use there own private servers for email, it seems pretty simple what they could have done.  The powers that be at the IC could have went to said dipshit politicians, or the people that have authority over those politicians and said "hey, Russians and other foreign countries like to hack into shit and get classified information dipshits, maybe its not such a good ideal to have that server sitting in your basement or use it for classified information."   "The American people dont want to have to send there sons and daughters off to World War 3 over your retarded email server getting hacked."

Edited by Ramdiesel
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

22 minutes ago, Ramdiesel said:

Well given that it was pretty much known that Russians like to interfere in our elections, not just the 2016 election, and it was also known that politicians like to use there own private servers for email, it seems pretty simple what they could have done.  The powers that be at the IC could have went to said dipshit politicians, or the people that have authority over those politicians and said "hey, Russians and other foreign countries like to hack into shit and get classified information dipshits, maybe its not such a good ideal to have that server sitting in your basement or use it for classified information."   "Maybe the American people dont want to have to send there sons and daughters off to war over your retarded email server."

I mean, as far as I know, there hasn't been any evidence that her private server was actually compromised in any way. So, while it was poor practice, it was more so from the perspective of document management than an actual security failure.  Now, the President using an unsecure phone or, you know, just making classified information public, seems, just maybe, to be a more concerning security threat. I'm guessing you don't care about that though. 

Edited by Dahobbs

3 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

I mean, as far as I know, there hasn't been any evidence that her private server was actually compromised in anyway. So, while it was poor practice, it was more so from the perspective of document management than an actual security failure.  Now, the President using an unsecure phone or, you know, just making classified information public, seems, just maybe, to be a more concerning security threat. I'm guessing you don't care about that though. 

Or inviting Russian press to the Oval Office and not American...

or having a private meeting with Putin without anyone else but interpreters in the room...

or.. oh hell, we could do this all day.  Go read the DT thread.

8 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Or inviting Russian press to the Oval Office and not American...

or having a private meeting with Putin without anyone else but interpreters in the room...

or.. oh hell, we could do this all day.  Go read the DT thread.

Jesus christ!  How many private meetings did other Presidents have with Russian politicians?  Did we get a transcript from those meetings?  NO!...Obama used to hand pick the members of the press he would allow at his pressers.  You know, the ones that would not ask the tough questions, or the ones he was friendly with to make the atmosphere like a big Obama pep rally....

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 9

3 minutes ago, Ramdiesel said:

How many private meetings did other Presidents have with Russian politicians? 

None.

The answer you're looking for is "none."  As far as I know, even when they were just phone calls, there was someone else in the room or on the line.

That's kinda the issue, dude.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Ramdiesel said:

Jesus christ!  How many private meetings did other Presidents have with Russian politicians?  Did we get a transcript from those meetings?  NO!...Obama used to hand pick the members of the press he would allow at his pressers.  You know, the ones that would not ask the tough questions, or the ones he was friendly with to make the atmosphere like a big Obama pep rally....

As Brisket said, none.

And I'm guessing I nailed this one huh? 

Now, the President using an unsecure phone or, you know, just making classified information public, seems, just maybe, to be a more concerning security threat. I'm guessing you don't care about that though. 

Your outrage over security failures only extends as far as is politically useful. Actually security is of no matter. 

Edited by Dahobbs

44 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

None.

The answer you're looking for is "none."  As far as I know, even when they were just phone calls, there was someone else in the room or on the line.

It depends on what you define as a private meeting?   You dont think our politicians meet with Russian politicians unofficially outside what we see in the press?  Remember this one?

"A hot microphone picked up President Obama telling Russian President Dmitri Medvedev he would have more flexibility to negotiate on issues like missile defense after the 2012 election"

• Fuck You 6

It depends on what you define as a private meeting?   You dont think our politicians meet with Russian politicians unofficially outside what we see in the press?  Remember this one?

"A hot microphone picked up President Obama telling Russian President Dmitri Medvedev he would have more flexibility to negotiate on issues like missile defense after the 2012 election"
Yeah I remember that one. I also remember the pictures and video taken by, you know, other people in the room. Strange.
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, udaydanceparty said:

Back on topic...

Fuck off trump asslicker. We see what you’re doing here. 

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

None.

dont worry, they are just talking about their grandkids

28 minutes ago, Ramdiesel said:

Lame but Obama that influenced no one. Give it the fuck up already. Move on to other dipshit websites more easily influenced by your crap. 

• Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, Red Five said:

If it was Trump on a hot mic saying "i'll have more flexibility after the election", would it even be a story? Like, would anyone even report it?

It would be front page news because Trump has never spoken a five syllable word. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

I mean, as far as I know, there hasn't been any evidence that her private server was actually compromised in any way. So, while it was poor practice, it was more so from the perspective of document management than an actual security failure.  Now, the President using an unsecure phone or, you know, just making classified information public, seems, just maybe, to be a more concerning security threat. I'm guessing you don't care about that though. 

You mean the entire leadership of the Democratic party hope and pray there was nothing taken off that server by the Russians that will come back to bite them in the ass.  There is a reason why Trump is warming up to Putin, and Putin is an astute enough bastard to keep bargaining chips like that in his pocket to use down the road...

Edited by Ramdiesel
  • Fuck You 4

14 minutes ago, Ramdiesel said:

You mean the entire leadership of the Democratic party hope and pray there was nothing taken off that server by the Russians that will come back to bite them in the ass.  There is a reason why Trump is warming up to Putin, and Putin is an astute enough bastard to keep bargaining chips like that in his pocket to use down the road...

Again, you are not actually worried about security of this country. So, either you are a russian troll or traitor. Paka. 

47 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Again, you are not actually worried about security of this country. So, either you are a russian troll or traitor. Paka. 

That's a bit of a deflection. It was the DNC that we know was infiltrated (private non-gov organization). We don't know if Hillary was hacked because her hardware is "gone". If the DNC was truly worried about infiltration, instead of turning over "copies" of hard drives, they would have turned over actual hard drives. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

2 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

During the Peter  Strzok testimony it was mentioned that almost all of the 30,000 emails on Clinton's server were forwarded to a "foreign-entity" including classified information, and the FBI agents; including Strzok, chose to ignore it when that information was given to them because it would have escalated and changed the scope of the investigation. 

The people that were/are going after Trump like rabid dogs and investigating him over Russian Collusion did not give a crap that Clinton had a virus on her email server that was forwarding emails with classified information in them to a "foreign-entity."   They apparently didnt give a crap about the security of this country.

Edited by Ramdiesel
  • Fuck You 1