2024 Astros Foundation College Classic

HendersonHorns

1 minute ago, msucolt45 said:

Still waiting on LHN to go live. To be honest, Craig “paints” such a great picture of the game, I don’t mind missing watching vs listening. Wife permitting, she’ll leave me alone with a stoggie or two, as well as a couple cold ones on the porch. Don’t even need to come in to pee once it’s dark!

Hook’em!!!

The perfect way is to watch the game, with the radio broadcast.

19 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Cool story, I walked out of court on Thursday and was minding my business walking back to my office.  I watched a completely normal looking woman get into a Mercedes SUV, start the car and then start huffing the shit out of computer duster.

I've never actually huffed duster. I've done a few whip its and don't really understand the appeal. 

Just now, ClubWhatever said:

Looks like about a 3 to 1 LSU crowd on tv

LSU is the only thing going in Louisiana while Texas splits fans across UT, TAMU, TCU, Baylor, TTU, etc., but that's still embarrassing.  

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Hondo said:

Ump is squeezing the zone.  Pitch count gonna be an issue.  Need some quick innings to follow this one.

I recognize this umpire and he has historically had a small zone. Better go both ways.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

Is Holman the guy who was scratched in his Friday night start for Bama, and the coach tipped off the degenerate gamblers to bet against his team?

Edited by zlavydra
terrible syntax

Swinging at balls WAY outside.  Gotta do better.

They're going to take some pitches.  LBJ has got to throw 1st pitch strikes or he's not gonna make it through 4 innings.

• Hook 'Em 1