Cal Poly @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

31 minutes ago, UnhappilyMarried said:

That feels like it has to be Jack's last AB for a while. No point waiting for him to find it if we can do the same with Sanders/Borba

His swing annoys me. He try’s to homer every at bat. Straighten that shit out and go down and through the ball, Jack. Fuck

• Hook 'Em 1

I got tickets to the game tomorrow and can't go. My wife is going to take my boys while i am at a little league draft. Can I transfer the tickets to my wife? I can't figure out how to do that in Google wallet. I have to do it through seat geek maybe?

Edited by HOOKEM4

19 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I got tickets to the game tomorrow and can't go. My wife is going to take my boys while i am at a little league draft. Can I transfer the tickets to my wife? I can't figure out how to do that in Google wallet. I have to do it through seat geek maybe?

1. Pics?

2. You have to log in to your online account:

IMG_5625.png

15 hours ago, Fletch said:

His swing annoys me. He try’s to homer every at bat. Straighten that shit out and go down and through the ball, Jack. Fuck

His open mouth gum chewing annoys the hell out of me!  

Going to take the girls to the game.

Will be my first UT Baseball game since a student …. So I realized that I have never parked to watch a game.

I missed the window for advanced parking ticket for east garage.

Should I lay down the $12 after fees pass on Seat geeks or is $10 game day parking in garage available? Does it fill up fast?

3 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Going to take the girls to the game.

Will be my first UT Baseball game since a student …. So I realized that I have never parked to watch a game.

I missed the window for advanced parking ticket for east garage.

Should I lay down the $12 after fees pass on Seat geeks or is $10 game day parking in garage available? Does it fill up fast?

You can pay $10 at the garage. From Comal St, left lane is pre-paid and right lane is to purchase.

• Hook 'Em 1

52 minutes ago, Ten Bears said:

What's this bullshit about today's game not being broadcast until 10 pm? So we can watch softball live? Wtf

I give up....it just refreshed and say something different.   Who knows

Edited by HuntinHorn