Texas (-5.5) vs OU- 1pm on ESPN

Why does this feel like a game that *should* be in the bag for us but feels like ou is going to come in and shoot lights out?

I don’t think any game where we have to rely on Shedrick/Onyema as our only bigs is an in the bag game. I hope I’m wrong!

So Mrs. Smwhorn (sorry, no pics.  I'll cut you man) and I will be attending this one.  Our first one this year.  Any messages from the Surlyfolk to our players/coaches/refs/opponents they want relayed?

8 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Color me shocked that the previous game ran "long".

But you can sign up for ESPN +. Not that these tight schedules encourage that. 🙄

The mouse house network is trying to be clever with their bait.

this is such fucking horseshit.  espnu is showing womens hockey, I can't get it on ESPN+ at all,  the only way it comes up is on the computer on espn.com.  fuck ESPN and their bullshit time slots.

1 minute ago, BigOrange1 said:

Disu is such a fucking badass.  going to go down as one of the better players in program history.

A fucking shame he was not fully healthy in 21-22 and of course the NCAAT injury 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

this is such fucking horseshit.  espnu is showing womens hockey, I can't get it on ESPN+ at all,  the only way it comes up is on the computer on espn.com.  fuck ESPN and their bullshit time slots.

ESPN news

• Hook 'Em 1

With Disu on bench, sooners have easy lanes to the basket. I don’t Shedrick can rotate his hips or back peddle.

So running a pick and roll with the guys Shedrick and Horton are covering should be gravy…

17 minutes ago, Newdoc said:

But you can sign up for ESPN +. Not that these tight schedules encourage that. 🙄

I have ESPN+.  It was claiming "technical difficulties".  It was on ESPN News, though.

• Hook 'Em 1