2024 NCAA Tournament - Second Round Games - Saturday/Sunday

Pancho

1 minute ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

22 FT’s to 7 in favor of Aggie’s is ridiculous. These refs should be reprimanded.

Not the refs fault—A&M is doing what they should be doing.

UH is not.

DRIVE. THE. FUCKING. BALL.

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

Sampson is tired of this officiating. I can't really blame him. 

It is his defense.  It's like the legion of boom in Seattle.  do it because they can't call everything.  Until they do.  It's his own fault, fuck him.

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

It is his defense.  It's like the legion of boom in Seattle.  do it because they can't call everything.  Until they do.  It's his own fault, fuck him.

They're letting aggy get physical on the boards but you apparently can't touch their guards. 

He has every right to be upset. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

22 FT’s to 7 in favor of Aggie’s is ridiculous. These refs should be reprimanded.

Using FTs attempted as an indictment on the officiating is so lazy.

Look at the shot chart above. It’s not the refs. It’s a stupid gameplan on the UH offensive end 

they started being more assertive going to the hoop after the under 4

Edited by UTexasFight

3 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

What game are y'all watching? Guards are driving in and Houston is hammering them and forcing the refs to call fouls. And they're letting quite a few go. It could actually be worse for Houston.

That's fine. But if you are going to call those type fouls you have to call it both ways. Garcia is pushing guys in the back on every rebound opportunity. 

Consistency is all you want. Do you want a physical game where contact is allowed or not? 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

They're letting aggy get physical on the boards but you apparently can't touch their guards. 

He has every right to be upset. 

eh, fuck him.  sucks when you are on the other end of the bullshit.

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

That's fine. But if you are going to call those type fouls you have to call it both ways. Garcia is pushing guys in the back on every rebound opportunity. 

Consistency is all you want. Do you want a physical game where contact is allowed or not? 

never got called consistently in our games with them.  you reap what you sow.  I'm fine with houston winning since both can't lose and meteor isn't close.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, JGrayDBU said:

refs favor ags, but coogs hold the lead.  who would you rather be? I'd rather be the coogs, but tell the guys to drive the ball. 

I’d rather Texas have a solid basketball team.  
Ugh.

• Rage+1 1

Just now, JGrayDBU said:

only question in my mind is are the refs gonna determine outcome?

May already have. 2 coogs with 4, 8 mins left? The way they are blowing the whistle ? Gotta give uncontested layups.

• Pancho unpinned this topic