Texas @ Houston Series Thread

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, The Longest Horn said:

Would like to see a younger guy get action rather than watch Porter Brown continue his abysmal season. 

We had Farmer in the lineup vs a RHP. Houston then scratched him and started a LHP so Pierce countered with Porter. That should tell you all you need to know about how this team is being managed

12 minutes ago, The Longest Horn said:

Would like to see a younger guy get action rather than watch Porter Brown continue his abysmal season. 

Yep. It's time to play guys to get some experience. Took forever to play Kennedee instead of Jack. Time for Tommy Farmer to get some serious playing time too. This season is toast the way we are going now, bumbling with bottom dwelling Cougar teams in back to back weeks.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

About to score 1 and 2 runs in a 3 game series against the last place team missing their best starter. Fun stuff.

Have to give credit to their new director of pitching strategy and development Woody Williams

19 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Out Friday starter got bullied by Houston on Sunday. How can LBJ have regressed so much? It has to be all mental?

I blame the coach 

14 minutes ago, HuntinHorn said:

Softball it is.

They’re actually pretty bad ass!!! Ranked #1 in the country 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

So Dee Kennedy shouldve been starting the whole year. Nice to know. 

He was overmatched earlier in the year.  He could have played a little earlier but this is one that Pierce got about right imo

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

So Dee Kennedy shouldve been starting the whole year. Nice to know. 

Well yea. Anyone even considering O’Dowd an option was playing 8 on 9

1 minute ago, ClubWhatever said:

He was overmatched earlier in the year.  He could have played a little earlier but this is one that Pierce got about right imo

Nah

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, D3zii said:

They’re actually pretty bad ass!!! Ranked #1 in the country 

Yes sir. I am a fan of the Lady Horns softball team.  I had two screens up and an Ipad for Rangers, Texas baseball and softball today.  Softball was moved to the big screen quick and the only one standing after I called it quits watching the blowuts...

Edited by HuntinHorn