The Dallas Stars 2024 Playoffs Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, pops said:

But otter stood on his fucking head. 

Man, I think all 19 guys locked that shit down in the 3rd. Kept them at arms length, ran out the clock and than pooped in Chewies mouth when they pulled the goalie. 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Man, I think all 19 guys locked that shit down in the 3rd. Kept them at arms length, ran out the clock and than pooped in Chewies mouth when they pulled the goalie. 

It kinda looked like 1999.  Without Patty Waaaaah...

We'll be sure to be us in the thread about the stars. Lol. 

Anyway. Pretty impressive to hold them to one in their barn. No doubt we have the potential to do the same Monday. They'll probably try to juggle lines but we're consistent and can counter. Let's gooooo!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Chill out announcer. 

“TOO MANY MEN

TOO MANY MEN

TOO MANY MEN”

Yeah he really got excited about that. Very professional.

Anyway. Pretty impressive to hold them to one in their barn. No doubt we have the potential to do the same Monday. They'll probably try to juggle lines but we're consistent and can counter. Let's gooooo!!!!!!!
I already said GG, but you seem like a prick. So fuck you.

51 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
59 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I already said GG, but you seem like a prick. So fuck you.

Lol "I already said gg so that negates all my vapid shit-talking from earlier" dude, go away

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Chewbacca said:
10 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:
[mention=1769]Chewbacca[/mention]image.gif.ac7373518806ad252f8f3483914b1c4d.gif

Lol. Crowd source me or stfu.

I don’t care enough to crowd source you fucking nerd. But I will not shut the fuck up. You’re insist upon yourself. 

• Like 1

I get it, it must be lonely in the Avs thread, but enough is enough. A drive by every now and again in another team’s thread is accepted, but you’re just blatantly trolling at this point. Get lost.

45 minutes ago, Fudbelty said:

I get it, it must be lonely in the Avs thread, but enough is enough. A drive by every now and again in another team’s thread is accepted, but you’re just blatantly trolling at this point. Get lost.

Avs are playing the Stars.  Are you fuckers so soft you can't handle one opposing fan in your thread?

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Chewbacca said:
On 5/12/2024 at 9:47 AM, Rex Kramer said:
I don’t care enough to crowd source you fucking nerd. But I will not shut the fuck up. You’re insist upon yourself. 

The dude who dips on airplanes is not the one I listen to.

You’re responding to every post here, including mind, so you very much listen to me. You’re even negging my posts in the Mavs thread.  

I never had an issue with you, until this thread. You’re trying WAY too hard to fight with everyone. 

Edited by Rex Kramer
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I have this thread. The difference is I have NEVER claimed I wasn’t someone else. I have NEVER asked for my entire shit to be deleted 3 fucking times.

You are a fucking zero, hopefully you flip out enough again to beg to be deleted. 

I haven’t either, and I did that once. 

You on the other hand are a message board hero!  You police the Rangers threads like an encampment nerd, yet, you’ll never have anywhere close to the same Rangers inside knowledge I do, directly from the horse’s mouth (that you’ve always been so quick to dismiss). 

Im putting you on Ignore now so as not to derail this any further. Go Stars. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Ha, Porterhouse, Dr. Beeper, Jewish Wang.

We all thank you for not posting in the Ranger thread anymore after getting clowned repeatedly.

Now we will fuck with you here too. 

I never post there. Don’t think I have since I left a few years ago. I watch you and ztejas drown out posters wanting to join in on playoff run. He’s the kind of nerd that’ll post his jump shot. You’re likely a fatass living with your mom. That way you both represent Derka well. 

Next time CY tells me a nugget like “we’re not re-signing Monty” or “Adolis agent is a major problem”, I’ll be sure to share in the baseball thread and not be subject to your fat nerd drivel. Goodbye you twat. 

Edited by Rex Kramer