Trap. Or "Why does M. Knight Shyamalan keep getting allowed to make movies?"

Split was good.  Glass wasn't quite as good but still alright and the last actual Bruce Willis performance I'll see.

Old was good until the ending.

Knock at the Cabin was good.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WBT said:

Split was good.  Glass wasn't quite as good but still alright and the last actual Bruce Willis performance I'll see.

I love his take on the grounded superhero.  Shoulda built it as a franchise with an origin story every 2 years or so then a team up/Avengers finale.  As it is, waiting over a decade for one sequel was just too long.

• Hook 'Em 1

The plot of this is intriguing because it aligns perfectly with the concert experience for so many girl Dads.

It seems like M. Night is working on 3-4 projects at any given time. Knock at the Cabin just came out last year, Trap, and then he’s Producer on his kid’s movie “Watcher” and “Vanishing at Caddo Lake” coming soon.

I’m happy to live in a world where MNS keeps plugging away. Once in a while it pays off. The Visit and Split were good.

Split is great.

The Visit! Forgot about that. Kind of a modern day Hansel and Gretel. Seems people either love it or hate it but I’m a big fan. My kids liked it so much they bought the blu-ray for me for Christmas a few years back.
  • Like 1

6th Sense

Unbreakable 

Signs

Split

(Gap)

The Village

Glass

Knock at Cabin

Old 

The Visit 

After Earth