Frontline: Documenting Hate - Charlottesville

Hugo Stiglitz

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/documenting-hate-charlottesville/

^Full video here

Released today.

One of the better frontlines I’ve seen in a while.  This reporter uncovers some of the underground Nazi groups and doxes a few people including a guy working for Northrop Grumman and an active service member in the Marines. 

5 hours ago, Orca of Peace said:

both groups are at the lunatic 0.01% of the population. I don't know how this has relevance to common folk. 

It doesn't, but it's Nazis, and well they fought the Russians in WWII, so Hugo has a soft spot in his heart for them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

so you're saying there is blame on both sides?

ANTIFA and the nazis... lock em in a football stadium together.  The ones that come out get sent back in to clean up the mess.  Both groups that represent about .00000001% of our citizens.

ANTIFA are a bunch of crazies, aren't they? They literally believe in something just as bad as using violence in order to advance white supremacy. Both sides are just equally shitty, right?

(Conservatives, am I doing it right? This is my first attempt at establishing a false equivalence. Critiques welcome).

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ndawg said:

ANTIFA are a bunch of crazies, aren't they? They literally believe in something just as bad as using violence in order to advance white supremacy. Both sides are just equally shitty, right?

(Conservatives, am I doing it right? This is my first attempt at establishing a false equivalence. Critiques welcome).

ANTIFA.  They run around with masks on attacking anyone who doesn't believe their particular brand of whatever they're pedaling.

Yeah fucking assholes who think they're right .  Neve knew people had to wear a mask to defend what's right tor wrong.  Except Zorro, the Lone Ranger and Batman. They're none of those.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

ANTIFA.  They run around with masks on attacking anyone who doesn't believe their particular brand of whatever they're pedaling.

Yeah fucking assholes who think they're right .  Neve knew people had to wear a mask to defend what's right tor wrong.  Except Zorro, the Lone Ranger and Batman. They're none of those.

Thread about the rising white supremacist movement turns into a vilify the people literally fighting the Nazis.

You are completely lost and beyond any reasoning.

if you know so much about Antifa, perhaps you should do a documentary on them or at least maybe watch one. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Thread about the rising white supremacist movement turns into a vilify the people literally fighting the Nazis.

if you know so much about Antifa, perhaps you should do a documentary on them or at least maybe watch one. 

We don't need a bunch a mask college vigilantes running around fighting our battles for usWe don't need a bunch a mask college vigilantes running around fighting our battles for us

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

We don't need a bunch a mask college vigilantes running around fighting our battles for usWe don't need a bunch a mask college vigilantes running around fighting our battles for us

It would be nice if the right in this country would fight some of those battles. Instead we wind up with people like Donald Trump and Corey Stewart.

59 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Just how many times a night do you look under your bed and the closet for the boogey man ?

53 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

If they truly believed they were fighting for some form of justice, the masks would be unnecessary. 

56 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

It would be nice if the right in this country would fight some of those battles. Instead we wind up with people like Donald Trump and Corey Stewart. 

Heard an interview of Paul Ryan today.  He's been having nice, silent discussions with the DOTUS, but he can't really say what they are about.  But he's doing his part.

4 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

It was an excellent Frontline and I encourage you to watch it.  I am an anti-fascist typing this on my fascist killing device and support exposing white supremacist fascists to LE, their military commander, their family, and their boss to be investigated, dishonorably discharged, fired, and shunned from mainstream USA.  

Is that ok with you?

11 minutes ago, LongestHorn said:

It was an excellent Frontline and I encourage you to watch it.  I am an anti-fascist typing this on my fascist killing device and support exposing white supremacist fascists to LE, their military commander, their family, and their boss to be investigated, dishonorably discharged, fired, and shunned from mainstream USA.  

Is that ok with you?

Oh I'll definitely watch it if it's on Frontline, it's quality and well done.

Lets be clear, I got no problem outing said little Hitlers, I'm just 100'% opposed to the lame ass, masked, vigilante justice shit ANTIFA engages in.

15 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/documenting-hate-charlottesville/

^Full video here

Released today.

One of the better frontlines I’ve seen in a while.  This reporter uncovers some of the underground Nazi groups and doxes a few people including a guy working for Northrop Grumman and an active service member in the Marines. 

...and let me guess...like most (all) Frontlines, they don't go far enough.  Will watch to find out.

One of the most glaring examples was the Hillary/Trump election profile special. They covered most of Hillary's stuff seeing as how she had been a public figure/servant for so long but barley scratched the surface with Donald. Not saying they didn't gig them both and give equal coverage but I guess the is only so much you can do in an hour/hour and a half.

People marching in Charlottesville for the anniversary of Heather Heyer's murder. There are no white supremacists*, just anti-racist marchers, but the cops are still out in force, kettling them and harassing them for no reason (other than the fact that All Cops Are Bastards).

Some demonstrators are not following the cops orders and going into no-go zones anyway. The people of Charlottesville support them. If only the cops supported the people of Charlottesville instead of their interloping white supremacist friends.

* - non-uniformed

On 8/8/2018 at 8:16 AM, Onboard 2.0 said:

ANTIFA and the nazis... lock em in a football stadium together.  The ones that come out get sent back in to clean up the mess.  Both groups that represent about .00000001% of our citizens.

And they get way too much airtime as that small percentage. And way too many people start biting their nails that the whole country is going Nazi or Fascist.

• 2 months later...
On 8/8/2018 at 8:24 AM, Onboard 2.0 said:

ANTIFA.  They run around with masks on attacking anyone who doesn't believe their particular brand of whatever they're pedaling Nazi's and white supremacists.

I mean, their name is literally short for "anti-fascists".

And honestly, I'm ok with a bunch of angry teens mixing it up with nazi's.