Linclon Riley "No room for that (domestic violence) on our staff"

Dennis Taylor

1 hour ago, Dennis Taylor said:

My thoughts on seeing the Mixon highlight the 1st time: homer-simpson-walking-backward.gif

As a father of a daughter, I can't in good faith condone such actions by any player anywhere... #PickingCompassionOverSports

Overall, there are no excuses that make what Mixon did ok, and hope all coaches adhere to stricter policies on ending violence...

32 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Thought it was Dvoracek.

Edit: Nope, it was Chiasson.

Dvoracek beat the everliving shit out his buddy, putting him in a coma. Warden Stoops punished him by getting him a medical redshirt and a team captaincy when he returned in 2005 ...Tom Osborne peed himself he was so impressed by the move  

Edited by Dennis Taylor

1 hour ago, SizzleChest said:

Thought it was Dvoracek.

Edit: Nope, it was Chiasson.

It really is astonishing how many pieces of shit they’ve harbored, just in the last 18 years. It’s hard to keep up.

Not listed yet:

Lynn McGruder - thrown out of Tennessee for dealing drugs out of his dorm room, welcomed into OU with open arms because they could use the DL help. 

Josh Jarboe - he was eschewed by the SEC and had problems in high school, Stoops took him anyway. He then got busted for guns or some shit or for violent rap lyrics, I don’t remember, and was only then given the boot. 

Parrish Cox - he’s basically going to prison for most of his life. 

I mean, these aren’t domestic violence, but OU houses more thugs than Huntsville and then this fucking goober gets in front of a microphone on some sort of high horse. This will come back on his dumb ass, soon. 

I assume at some point there will be relationship fallout for the assistant who was fucking Ron Tatum’s mom to get his signature. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

It really is astonishing how many pieces of shit they’ve harbored, just in the last 18 years. It’s hard to keep up.

Not listed yet:

Lynn McGruder - thrown out of Tennessee for dealing drugs out of his dorm room, welcomed into OU with open arms because they could use the DL help. 

Josh Jarboe - he was eschewed by the SEC and had problems in high school, Stoops took him anyway. He then got busted for guns or some shit or for violent rap lyrics, I don’t remember, and was only then given the boot. 

Parrish Cox - he’s basically going to prison for most of his life. 

I mean, these aren’t domestic violence, but OU houses more thugs than Huntsville and then this fucking goober gets in front of a microphone on some sort of high horse. This will come back on his dumb ass, soon. 

I assume at some point there will be relationship fallout for the assistant who was fucking Ron Tatum’s mom to get his signature. 

Don’t forget Trey Metoyer whipping it out at housewives around town.

33 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

So what's our comprehensive list of violence against girls and/or women from Oklahoma players or players who were then welcomed to Oklahoma since Stoops got there?

Chaisson
Green-Beckham
Mixon
Westbrook

Am I missing anyone?

Frank Shannon seems like an outlying case where they actually punished someone, he accused and suspended for a season but was never found guilty in court. They even wanted to expel him...think about that...The University of Oklahoma wanted to EXPEL him...I shudder to think what he must have done. But hey...

I0UR4LX.jpg

As a sophomore, Shannon was the leading tackler on the Sooners’ 2013 Sugar Bowl champion team. He was considered one of the best players returning on a 2014 team with national championship aspirations, until an incident early on the morning of Jan. 20, 2014, that sent the talented linebacker’s life in an entirely different direction.