2018 Houston Astros Season Thread

Planet Houston

20 minutes ago, runthebone said:

So are we complaining he's made of glass or that he's trying to play too soon?

He might as well play here because his 0-4 is as good as his replacement's. 

Wut. Its not that hard to figure. Let him stay down to get in a grove and bring him back. He wasn't even hitting AA pitching.

20 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Huh? They are both in the dugout.

Well, I stand by what have thought all year. To have a veterans presence on the bench, whether its a Beltran or someone similar. McCann would be a big help right now. I'd like to make a move for Beltre, without giving much to arlington.

20 minutes ago, ckhorn said:

Well, I stand by what have thought all year. To have a veterans presence on the bench, whether its a Beltran or someone similar. McCann would be a big help right now. I'd like to make a move for Beltre, without giving much to arlington.

I understand what you are saying, but we won the world series last year. We shouldn't need veterans to hold hands anymore.

19 minutes ago, Tommy Nobis said:

In what world is kemp a lead off hitter for a world championship team? Gtfo here.

You said on the team, not as lead off. He's been a productive player of the bench and hitting out of the 9-hole. Where have you been.

• Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, Ldogg53 said:

Actually. Never mind my last post. They have 4 guys with higher BA than anyone in our lineup today. So yeah, they are definitely better than us.

You need to add the playing in Colorado a factor to this, but Aranado is a player.

19 minutes ago, ckhorn said:

This is odd. A team loaded with this much pitching typically doesn't go consecutive weeks of sub par play like this. 

Need a win tomorrow against another freaking LH.

I will repeat myself just because the following is unbelievable:

A loss makes it over a month since our last home win.