2018 Houston Astros Season Thread

Planet Houston

Putt never responded to the PM I sent offering my tickets for tonight, but glad y’all were able to find some.

My pair in Sec 131 are available tonight and tomorrow, and free, if any of y’all want to go.

I replied to your PM. Bummed I’m missing out on this deal but hopefully another fan takes advantage of this offer.

2 minutes ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

What happened?

They’ve always been overtight and somewhat hostile to people simply trying to take pictures or get autographs before the game. Tonight they wouldn’t let people stand by the railing in the Keuchel korner area to watch Ohtani warm up. It was 45 minutes before the game started and the stadium was empty. Even people who had tickets in that section had to go to their seat and look at an empty field for 45 minutes. 

They’ve always been overtight and somewhat hostile to people simply trying to take pictures or get autographs before the game. Tonight they wouldn’t let people stand by the railing in the Keuchel korner area to watch Ohtani warm up. It was 45 minutes before the game started and the stadium was empty. Even people who had tickets in that section had to go to their seat and look at an empty field for 45 minutes. 

They are just doing their job dude.

1 minute ago, Tailleur17 said:

They are just doing their job dude.

Normally I would agree if it was close to game time and people were in the way. But nobody was in anybody’s way and it wasnt even close to game time. I’m not the first to comment on these dudes on the Astros page. 

Normally I would agree if it was close to game time and people were in the way. But nobody was in anybody’s way and it wasnt even close to game time. I’m not the first to comment on these dudes on the Astros page. 

Hmm. I haven’t noticed it but honestly I haven’t sat down the 3B line since 2016. Seems annoying.