2018 Houston Astros Season Thread

Planet Houston

i really hope our runs per game and worst stretch stats and how many games in how many we've scored 1 or fewer stats are good enough to win playoff games.  because that's how they measure it, right?
some of you really need to stop whining and look at facts.
we're 10-7.  we're not hitting at all, and we're winning games.  at a .588 clip which is good for 95 wins.  whomever is talking about us digging a hole for ourselves needs to math more.  the yankees are about to be 8-8, the indians are 8-6, the nats are 8-9, the dodgers are 6-9. and the cubs are 7-7.  i agree it could be trouble if we dig ourselves a hole like we did in 2016, but that's not happening.  we're just not hitting.
so one of two things is going to happen moving forward.  either we won't hit all season, and it won't matter at all anyway.  or we'll start hitting like we're capable of hitting and we'll win a bunch of games.  i understand we're "wasting" great pitching performances, but our rotation is pretty decent, i'm sure they'll give us a couple more chances.
you guys sound like me watching longhorn football.  sheesh.

Dude it’s not whining and it is indeed looking at facts. I referenced the fact that our win-loss is much better right now and am thankful. Same as it’s a fact that we are currently in a worse offensive slump than at any point last year.

It’s sports. We discuss this shit ad nauseum. And it’ll happen all season long. Bury your head in the sand, be a doomsdayer or pump sunshine. Whatever. The results and stats don’t lie and they’ll continue to fluctuate all year and we will all be here to discuss it. For fucks sake isn’t that the point?

i really hope our runs per game and worst stretch stats and how many games in how many we've scored 1 or fewer stats are good enough to win playoff games.  because that's how they measure it, right?
some of you really need to stop whining and look at facts.
we're 10-7.  we're not hitting at all, and we're winning games.  at a .588 clip which is good for 95 wins.  whomever is talking about us digging a hole for ourselves needs to math more.  the yankees are about to be 8-8, the indians are 8-6, the nats are 8-9, the dodgers are 6-9. and the cubs are 7-7.  i agree it could be trouble if we dig ourselves a hole like we did in 2016, but that's not happening.  we're just not hitting.
so one of two things is going to happen moving forward.  either we won't hit all season, and it won't matter at all anyway.  or we'll start hitting like we're capable of hitting and we'll win a bunch of games.  i understand we're "wasting" great pitching performances, but our rotation is pretty decent, i'm sure they'll give us a couple more chances.
you guys sound like me watching longhorn football.  sheesh.

I can’t read this shit. Do you even speak English?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk