Shit's Borked

RPM

12 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

This still needs to be fixed too. 

607-A60-B9-4963-4-CF5-9822-71137-D00280-

The Urban thread should only show the most recent. 

So I'm thinking they just thought well if people want that view they have it effectively in the "fluid" view of topic listing. 

The activity feed is intended for "all activity" more like twitter. I still don't think it's awesome they just changed it and dont have a way to keep it the way it was...I'm searching for a plugin that will restore functionality the way it was, but you are welcome to find one as well (anything under 50 bucks I'll just buy if you find it) 

41 minutes ago, immamac said:

what about when it's unclicked?

it's not an "on" or "off" selection.  maybe i shouldn't have used the word click.  

Individually each board loads correctly-  football, basketball, etc.  usually when you select the Unread Content button it'll take you to a page which shows you a list of topics you haven't read, sorted from the topic with the newest response at the top and moving on downward.  right now instead of listing each topic only once according to its most recent post, it lists every single post on this board resultantly cluttering the Unread Content landing page with lots of Urban Meyer posts.

imma, I know you want everyone to browse the site like you do, but that’s not realistic. Content I Posted In is clearly preferred by many of us, that takes you directly to threads that interested you enough to post in at some point. 

I’m just fucking glad I don’t have any posts in the massive threads to render it completely useless yet. 

Yeah, I'm actually pretty fucking pissed off they took that away. I've opened a ticket now, but like I said earlier if you find a plugin that gets this functionality I'll just buy it and install it today. 

Invision Community 4.5

ACP is the Admin Control Panel only the bobs have access. 

image.thumb.png.4d63aa3936481aedd0b7a2bf0845f15a.png

• Hook 'Em 1

Not sure if I am missing something but I have it set to “fluid” mode and right now am on a iPad.  In “fluid” mode when I pull up a thread it shows that someone posted and the time on the right side but you can’t see who actually posted like I used to see it. When I switch out of “fluid” mode and to the original mode I can’t get any forums to load and they time out.  Is I doing it wrong?

What is going on with the extra space in the header? When I open a section like Football on my laptop under Firefox there is like a 1 inch high section with the word Football and nothing else. Takes up lots of space. I literally can only see the first message without scrolling

• Like 1

16 hours ago, immamac said:

What do you hate about it? I can try to help you with a theme problem or customizing a view. 

Hate may be a strong word but it's annoying. Clicking topics from activity food no longer goes to first unread. This is the biggest ding. Absolutely no orange anywhere on the dark theme. Small thing but I miss the color accents. This monochrome gray is too low contrast and makes it less skimmable. The template in the footer is just kinda lulzy.

This solves your first unread issue. 

On 12/13/2020 at 10:38 PM, Radical Larry said:

Click on your name at the top left of the screen, account settings, content view behavior, and select "Take me to comments I haven't read". 

Edited by shadow_operative2.0
Yeah!

44 minutes ago, Llogg said:

Hate may be a strong word but it's annoying. Clicking topics from activity food no longer goes to first unread. This is the biggest ding. Absolutely no orange anywhere on the dark theme. Small thing but I miss the color accents. This monochrome gray is too low contrast and makes it less skimmable. The template in the footer is just kinda lulzy.

I literally fixed all your complaints. Let me know if theres more I can do.

11 minutes ago, immamac said:

i legit just copied and pasted the destination url into the text area.

Make sure you don't have anything blocking javascript execution on your side. 

It doesn't work for me, that garbage is what happens when I copy/paste the link

Edited by Zonahorn