Shit's Borked

RPM

I have a weird thing. I can't move to the "like" icon or anything beyond.  I move the mouse over and once I get to like it retracts, so I'm limited to the first three.

Using Safari.

*And just like that, it works again*

*on everything but the football and politics board*

maybe that's for the best?

Edited by Mach 1
  • Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, immamac said:

Any time this happens feel free to switch servers

I tried but it gave me a weird response like Server _____ . There was no line just blank. I'm on desktop, running Chrome and my eyes are green.

Edited by RPM

21 minutes ago, immamac said:

it looks like the 2 primary webservers got some weird long running requests that gunked things up. I was on some work calls, but everything should be fine now. 

what is it doing for you @Captainant?

I can click the buttons, but "show me my cookie" doesn't generate a "Server web01" response or anything on the page, and I'm unsure if delete my cookie actually does anything along the same lines.

Not a biggie

17 minutes ago, markstanco said:
On 1/5/2021 at 12:20 PM, bernorange said:
Fyi - on android, click the 'more' icon far right in the footer menu and it takes you to the top of the current page.

Actually you can long press any sticky on android TT and hide them. Works!

brilliant man.

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

What is at the top of the site that isn't at the bottom? 

If you're partially through a thread all you had to to was scroll 1 click then the button would appear. Now you have to drag the page bar to the bottom to find a link. It's just more burdensome.

6 hours ago, immamac said:

What is at the top of the site that isn't at the bottom? 

I know you can't customize for every single person, but at the top of the screen (on mobile), the second button from the left goes directly to my activity stream.  If we can't have the arrow, could we get a button that goes to my activity stream at the bottom?  That's why I liked the arrow so much, it was easy to get back to my stream.

Edit:. It appears the bottom button does just that.  Apologies, I don't need the arrow.

Edited by PhillyD
New shit has come to light

Trying not to clutter up an already cluttered thread, but for the love of god can we have just a modicum of moderation on the football board? I realize the Urban thread was it's own beast and helped drive site traffic, but the sifting through the coaching update thread is like subscribing to a hoard of dorks' Facebook feeds.  We have a Lulz forum for a reason. There has to be a balance between the official update thread and that dumpster fire of a thread. I hate having to give fucking Nahlin site traffic to easily find updates. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Not a “borked” issue, but didn’t know where else to ask. Is there a way to un-sticky a thread in Tapa? Basically relegate it to a normal thread? On the Football board, there’s 7 things stickied. If I swipe them, I have the option to hide it, but then it seems like it disappears forever. Some of them haven’t been posted on in months, but I’d want the topics to show up in the future if somebody does post.