Shit's Borked

RPM

23 minutes ago, Llogg said:

Again, that "fix" did not change the behavior for me.

Correction, the setting only seems to affect clicking thread titles from the Browse Forum view. Doing so has the desired behavior of going to the first unread post. However, I almost exclusively use this site through a custom activity feed. Clicking thread titles from that feed goes to the last post every time no matter how many new posts there are. This is a change in behavior from before the update.

I’ve been having trouble since Wednesday. The site is slower than it has ever been. Also half the board doesn’t open. Football board just goes to a blank screen. So does recruiting. 

At first I thought something big happened Wednesday and that’s why it was acting that way. But it’s been going on for three days now. 

can someone help me out, please?  I’m on safari on my iPhone. 

1 hour ago, YoungCounty said:

I’ve been having trouble since Wednesday. The site is slower than it has ever been. Also half the board doesn’t open. Football board just goes to a blank screen. So does recruiting. 

At first I thought something big happened Wednesday and that’s why it was acting that way. But it’s been going on for three days now. 

Go to the futbol board use the top or bottom quick nav to get there. 

Once there make sure the forum is condensed view not expanded view. image.png.e11e04e1911b016f2d75510f17700c2a.png

On 12/25/2020 at 3:57 PM, immamac said:

Go to the futbol board use the top or bottom quick nav to get there. 

Once there make sure the forum is condensed view not expanded view. image.png.e11e04e1911b016f2d75510f17700c2a.png

The recruiting board isn't loading for me at all either, whether on desktop or Android, no matter how I try to get there. Weirdly, individual threads are loading if I can get right to them. 

Posted the RCA in the game thread, Elasticsearch was acting up because of the game thread name changes - I'm going to have to figure out how to update the score some other way, I will likely write a widget that is up at the top of the forum showing the score and the last 3 key plays or something. 

also @shadow_operative2.0 don't know if you noticed, but I added a remove formatting button so that dark mode users can remove formatting of their posts. 

On 12/25/2020 at 1:00 PM, YoungCounty said:

Same for me as well 

I turned it off because it was fucking up with notifications and a few other things. 

If you have an iPhone you can just tap the status bar and it'll scroll to top. If you have Android there are many apps and extensions, but really everything you need is now at the footer. Including the go back to topic listing. 

15 minutes ago, immamac said:

I turned it off because it was fucking up with notifications and a few other things. 

If you have an iPhone you can just tap the status bar and it'll scroll to top. If you have Android there are many apps and extensions, but really everything you need is now at the footer. Including the go back to topic listing. 

Good tip. Thanks

11 hours ago, immamac said:

Can we have it back on desktop version or is it all or nothing?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

@immamacnow that dark mode is a thing is there any way you can make paste as plain text the default behavior? Make it to where the user has to specifically choose to paste with formatting instead of vice versa? 

Report the posts. I'm going to start giving warnings.