Shit's Borked

RPM

1 hour ago, tx ind said:

image.gif.3b4f359562834699ca4453b8a8c609d2.gif

because he a bitchass who couldn't take his lumps after his guy lost the election

42 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Hahaha, he really bitched out to that extent? Holy shit.

i am jack's total lack of surprise

39 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Is he the reason we lost UM? 

probably

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

In which thread did this take place?

he made a new thread cheering over Trump's victory on Election Night... before all of the legal votes were counted.

• Hook 'Em 2

So, correct me if I'm wrong. He got all offended that he was getting slagged on a thread he started prematurely and demanded that every comment he ever made anywhere must be scrubbed lest there be lawyer.

And for this we must suffer his eradication.

So be it. May he never cross the threshold again.

Adios mofo.

• Hook 'Em 1

I got kinda pissed off and this was the 2nd to last thing I said to him:

Listen you stupid fuck. No one doxxed you. You put your real name on your twitter account like a fucking idiot. 

You are the fucking idiot who posted that trump won 4 more years deal with it. 

You fucking deal with it. You are a clown who wants to cry when things don't go your way even though you are the one to blame for everything that is going on. 

You want an IP ban too? 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, immamac said:

I got kinda pissed off and this was the 2nd to last thing I said to him:

lol. Who the fuck uses the same username and then bitches about being doxed. Not only that, I legit thought it was a joke and didn't think anyone would be that stupid if they really cared about their privacy. Edited my post within a few minutes of his message. I was as nice as I'd ever been to a proper cunt like him. 

10.png

11.png

12.png

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate

I'm kinda amused that in 2020, there are still people who cling to the possibility of having a reasonable expectation of privacy. Maybe I've just been a parent for too long now, but it seems to me that whole "I'm gonna keep my secrets secret" ship has sailed a long, long time ago. Don't do anything you don't want people finding out about, it's as simple as that.

31 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I'm kinda amused that in 2020, there are still people who cling to the possibility of having a reasonable expectation of privacy. Maybe I've just been a parent for too long now, but it seems to me that whole "I'm gonna keep my secrets secret" ship has sailed a long, long time ago. Don't do anything you don't want people finding out about, it's as simple as that.

Oh, you can still do a whole bunch of shit you don't want people finding out about it...and they won't find out about it.  Granted, it's a little harder during a pandemic.  

Live by four simple rules---pay cash whenever possible, never use your legal name, and don't use social media (I don't consider surly to be social media for myriad reasons we've discussed on this site).  The fourth one is proprietary so I can't reveal it.  ;) 

53 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I missed it when it went down so let me make sure I’ve got this right...he has/had a Twitter handle that is apparently also tjhooker but his @ is his real name?

Christ, he’s even dumber than I thought.

yes, that is apparently Doxxing, which had me seeing red. I take accusations of doxxing very seriously on this site - I do not want anyone to feel like they have been doxxed on this site and if you do I want you to reach out to me so we can fix it. This was just stupid as fuck, he used a twitter handle the same as the site handle and PUT HIS REAL NAME as his Twitter "alias" 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don't think I had many interactions with tjhooker on Shaggy, but I remember thinking he seemed like a pretty decent and normal poster. At some point after we moved here it seemed like he changed and became an angrier more unhappy version of himself. 

I didn't see the accidental "doxxing"** happen and I doubt many people noticed or cared before it was edited out.

Edited by Tom
** "Doxxing" in quotes since he apparently did it to himself on Twitter.

37 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Live by four simple rules---pay cash whenever possible, never use your legal name, and don't use social media (I don't consider surly to be social media for myriad reasons we've discussed on this site).  The fourth one is proprietary so I can't reveal it.

The Lord loves a working man, don't trust whitey, see a doctor and get rid of it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

I missed it when it went down so let me make sure I’ve got this right...he has/had a Twitter handle that is apparently also tjhooker but his @ is his real name?

Christ, he’s even dumber than I thought.

Listen, he's got a sales area to maintain and, presumably, tweet about. 

3 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Yeah, I assume that there's a video of me picking my nose in public somewhere. That's why I won't run for President. 

3 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Well, that and the hookers.

Is picking your hooker's boogs an "a la carte" adder, or do you just upgrade to the platinum package right from the start, where if you can dream it...... giddy-up!

I don't think I had many interactions with tjhooker on Shaggy, but I remember thinking he seemed like a pretty decent and normal poster. At some point after we moved here it seemed like he changed and became an angrier more unhappy version of himself. 
I didn't see the accidental "doxxing"** happen and I doubt many people noticed or cared before it was edited out.

He also once posted a picture of his wife’s tits taken through his Ring camera. It seems that he has just taken this election stuff much too seriously.

2 hours ago, Hate said:

He also once posted a picture of his wife’s tits taken through his Ring camera. It seems that he has just taken this election stuff much too seriously.

Really?  That's a shame. 

That's a damn shame.

That's a real damn shame that all of his posts were deleted, and now I'll never see those tits.

Speaking of former posters fucking themselves over, hey @immamac have you all caught any shit from fitlump from her city council run?  I know she’s probably seen that thread.  

Although now that reddit has woken up, she’s probably more concerned about them digging into her campaign finances, since they took a turn for the batshit crazy/shady with that Florida outfit.  

1 minute ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

atom, your insane obsession with her is a little weird, bro. 

It’s Herman.   If UT football is doing better, I don’t post about a lot of stuff.  But it’s 2020 and we are less than a week away from her winning a seat on the Austin City Council, and that blows my fucking mind   

But in my defense, I didn’t collect her photos and archive them, never hung out with her at a bar, and didn’t do the forensics on her finances.