do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

And I just remembered I have to pick up a shift at H&H right now.

PSA-11 days until Festivus.  Wax the pole, make your donations to the Human Fund, and start your list of grievances.  And get a bottle of Jeppson's Malort, 'cause it's the night you fight your Dad.

• Hook 'Em 1

i think just about every year my brother-in-law try to recreate that whole scene and invariably one of us conflates Jay Buhner & Ken Phelps and the other one just shouts, "I lost my train of thought."  I think it was two years ago, we all tried to recreate the Seinfeld's Yankees lineup based on players mentioned/appearing on the show.  And somebody brought up that obscure third baseman who I still can't remember.  But that'd make for a fun festivus eve drinking game.  

4 hours ago, Kel Varnsen said:

Kruger! You couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe..... I lost my train of thought.

High in the running for my favorite quote of the series. But not the top. Not quite. 

4 hours ago, YGIFS said:

i think just about every year my brother-in-law try to recreate that whole scene and invariably one of us conflates Jay Buhner & Ken Phelps and the other one just shouts, "I lost my train of thought."  I think it was two years ago, we all tried to recreate the Seinfeld's Yankees lineup based on players mentioned/appearing on the show.  And somebody brought up that obscure third baseman who I still can't remember.  But that'd make for a fun festivus eve drinking game.  

Clete Boyer?

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

High in the running for my favorite quote of the series. But not the top. Not quite. 

Clete Boyer?

Well played.  Was it last year or the year before we did this little exercise with the Seinfeld-Yankee all stars?  Like the Little Lebowski Metropolitans urban-achievers.  I mean Clete was no Danny Tartabull but he played a mean 3rd base.  i mean...who the fuck does that guy think he is, Keith Hernandez?