Dallas Stars 2018-2019 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

I caught a game in Cedar Park the other night.   Gurianov really stood out with his speed compared to everyone else on the ice.   Hinze did too but not as much as Gurianov.  Bow needs some new pads or something because he was giving up some huge rebounds.   Gleason had the best puck handling and passing skills of anybody on the ice, but good god he is a slow skater.   

The Stars need a top 6 scoring forward so of course they acquire a 3rd pairing d-man to replace Mark freaking Methot. The same Mark Methot we traded a 2020 2nd round pick for and who will have played 45 of a possible 164 games when his 2 years in Dallas are up, including a total of 9 this year.

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Guess this might explain it more:

Read that the 4th rounder we sent for Oleksiak is the same one we got from Pittsburgh for Oleksiak.

Is there a good GM in this market in the four major sports? Little Whistle, I guess?

46 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

That was fucking SOFT, but we’ll take 

He had a soccer worthy fail flop after it went by him.

Last year about this time or was it with only 20 games to go that they melted like a snowman in Victoria?

I THINK I FEEL BETTER. 

if you say it louder it means more

Fucking sports. Goddammit 

• Like 1

OK I am no master hockey tactician, but shouldn't there be somebody other than the puck carrier more than 2 or 3 feet deep in the zone as the puck carrier zooms fruitlessly by the goal, especially on a power play?  

Also, my brow still furrows every time I hear the name Goligoski.  God that guy sucked.  

Edited by Continental Op