Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't where this should go... From Roger Stone's instagram

rogerjstonejr

So Jerry Corsi was working with Mueller to sandbag me on a fabricated perjury charge.Mueller’s minion even promised Corsi no jail time if he would lie and say he gave me John Podesta’s stolen e-mails (which he did NOT) Then they were going to say I passed them on to Trump (which I did NOT) . Jerry was willing to LIE about me but not himself ! Now Jerry is lying about legitimate research he did for me regarding the Podesta brothers lucrative business in Russia. Jerry Corsi is starting to make Michael Cohen look like a stand up guy ! #weasel #liar @infowars_com @real_alexjones @wearebreitbart @wnd @dailyrogerstone @darrinmcbreen #maga

image.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsA69mug5wR/

Edited by retread
  • Like 1

More insane than comical, but here we are. Strategic Air Command thought it would be smart to tweet this
5c2a96fcdda4c8033b8b462d.png

Well, I mean, it’s better than posting the truth: “hey America, just a reminder - at any moment, Trump could order us to ensure that humanity never sees another New Year...cheers!”

11 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

That's pretty stupid, but it's the kind of pretty stupid I'd probably try if I were in a hurry.

Therefore, I'll allow it.

Yeah, that just seems ripped from the "shit guys do when they're lazy/didn't plan well."  I'll definitely allow it.  Hell, it makes me chuckle and relate to Mitt a bit.

• Like 2