Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that Trump's new black best friend is named Lil Pump, without any sense of irony that that's what Stormy Daniels nicknamed him on her fansite years ago.  

Edited by Lobo

16 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I love that Trump's new black best friend is named Lil Pump, without any sense of irony that that's what Stormy Daniels nicknamed him on her fansite years ago.  

Who wants to tell him? People like Lobo with their microagressions of general bias and assumptions is problematic. Especially if he's involved in Diversity & Inclusion activities as he mentioned he is. Sorrowful.

Edited by DonkeyCigars
  • Fuck You 1

Sorry...'Person of Color'   It was intended to capture that anyone darker than Edgar Winter is considered Black to most Trumpers.  At least let the dick joke stand on its merit. sorry for the microagression DonkeyCigars, you're aggressively micro dick should have latched on much cleaner to this joke.  

Edited by Lobo

4 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Is that a pillow or Trump's FUPA as he's removing one his luxurious Trump dress shirts after a long day of campaigning in the sun?  

I remember thinking the people running around and celebrating Bin Laden's death in Lafayette Park were acting in bad taste.  But nope, no judgement anymore.  That's me in a few years when this human pustule bursts to death.