Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/3/2020 at 10:32 AM, DonkeyCigars said:

Who wants to tell him? People like Lobo with their microagressions of general bias and assumptions is problematic. Especially if he's involved in Diversity & Inclusion activities as he mentioned he is. Sorrowful.

what the shit are you babbling about? get the fuck out of here. jesus christ. minority is a comment on numerical relevance, don't be a fucking snowflake today on the greatest day. swear to god lines like this fucking suck ass.

edit: yes i know he said black but applies all the same. just shut the fuck up. now back to funny memes and tweets...

Edited by achooloco

9 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I saw this earlier place below earlier today but there was no caption.  Now I know.

This landscaping place is 10 miles from my office.  When I saw the location on the map and went to street view I laughed so hard I almost passed out.  

Edited by Bullneck
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Hilarious or frightening? You decide 

I’m religious (enough) and really work at making sure I don’t mock anyone’s religious beliefs.  I think religion is an overwhelming good in our nation’s history.  But what we have changed into in the last decade is out and out deranged behavior. Like, diagnosable insanity of some sort.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1