Oklahoma @ TCU

Constant

1 minute ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

How did they not watch film on these guy? Its not like they've run a terrible amount of offensive plays. Were they not keying on anyone there?

Murray totally froze them on the last two plays. He juked to the inside and got an easy 12 yard gain on 2nd and 20. Then he froze Banogu, pitched to Brooks, who had nothing but open field, and a gassed TCU D was getting manhandled by OU blocking. 

Ou’s O is that good. They’re about to go on their typical post UT loss tear. We must keep winning. 

1 minute ago, RPM said:

To be fair, TCU's offense hasn't kept BlowU off the field. Robinson sucks and the D is getting gassed.

Yes. 

24 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Riley must have read article on Bilbo Faggins "time of possession" advantage per game to hide a weak Defense

This is post MS bruh.  Different era.  Def owe UT a debt of gratitude to get that fucker out of here.  I'll buy you bastards a round of drinks the next time I'm down there. 

Just now, satyanash said:

Why hasn't TCU put together a package of running plays for Robinson? Dude is big and athletic, let him get yards on the ground.

Yep. No idea. I follow Frogs closely and am really surprised at Cumbie. This looks like Boykin’s terrible ‘13. I only hope Robinson can have the turnaround Boykin did. 

Backup has to come in now. Otherwise this is a blowout. Probably is regardless. 

18 minutes ago, BigVegasHorn26 said:

TCU is about to get boat raced.  Can already see the quit setting in. 

TCU won't be #1 Defense in B12 after this game.  Their offense is horrible right now.... BlowU offense might have the ball for 40+ minutes

Edited by LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Yep. No idea. I follow Frogs closely and am really surprised at Cumbie. This looks like Boykin’s terrible ‘13. I only hope Robinson can have the turnaround Boykin did. 

Backup has to come in now. Otherwise this is a blowout. Probably is regardless. 

What do you mean you hope he can have the turnaround Boykin did? F'em,  I hope they don't find a QB for 10 years

• Haha 1

Just now, horn_of_the_morning said:

If our offense was even half as good as OU we would be a serious playoff contender. But our HC believes in scoring just one more than the other team.

If OU's defense was half as good as Texas', OU would have won the title last year and likely beat Bama this year.