UAB @ Aggy

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

I don't get why so many teams do this when playing Aggy. Their strength is stopping the run. Their secondary sucks dick. 

And it took Malzahn the "offensive genius" three quarters to figure that out. The thought of aggy playing Tech or WVU in a bowl game makes me smile.

2 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

And it took Malzahn the "offensive genius" three quarters to figure that out. The thought of aggy playing Tech or WVU in a bowl game makes me smile.

WVU would need to probably lose out for any shot to play shitty Aggy. And we know the SEC officials and ESPN is not going to allow Aggy to play WV in a bowl game. They would score 60 on that shitty secondary. I'd love to see Tech to play them, too. Hell even Okie State. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

WVU would need to probably lose out for any shot to play shitty Aggy. And we know the SEC officials and ESPN is not going to allow Aggy to play WV in a bowl game. They would score 60 on that shitty secondary. I'd love to see Tech to play them, too. Hell even Okie State. 

Forgot about Okie State. But yeah, any of those teams would drop 60+ on aggy. It would be a thing of beauty, but, like you said, I'm sure the SEC will get them the easiest match-up possible to cover up the fact that Bama is their only really good team.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

Forgot about Okie State. But yeah, any of those teams would drop 60+ on aggy. It would be a thing of beauty, but, like you said, I'm sure the SEC will get them the easiest match-up possible to cover up the fact that Bama is their only really good team.

FittingDamagedConure-size_restricted.gif