Texas vs. OU Sat 12/1 @11:00 AM

MirrOlure

44 minutes ago, mchookem said:

made a couple of friendly wagers tonight, both with aggy. one for a bottle of scotch and one for a drink at the next hh.

i believe🤘

Making wagers with aggys on a game not involving aggy is very aggy. I hope you don't make good if we lose. They can go fuck themselves.

Not even sure what that’s supposed to mean. 

You stated that ou was going to score points. I pointed out that expectations don't always come true using a recent example. A good defensive gameplan against a good offense can make said offense look mediocre. It's much more likely that we can keep them from scoring than they can keep us from scoring.
It means OU sucks. 

And this.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Modessit said:

You stated that ou was going to score points. I pointed out that expectations don't always come true using a recent example. A good defensive gameplan against a good offense can make said offense look mediocre. It's much more likely that we can keep them from scoring than they can keep us from scoring. And this.

No. I stated OU will have to play their best game of year to win. 

4 minutes ago, Modessit said:

You stated that ou was going to score points. I pointed out that expectations don't always come true using a recent example. A good defensive gameplan against a good offense can make said offense look mediocre. It's much more likely that we can keep them from scoring than they can keep us from scoring. And this.

Shut up. No one cares.

Refocus on the fact that OU does suck and that we are kicking their front teeth down their throat tomorrow morning.

• Fuck You 2

Making wagers with aggys on a game not involving aggy is very aggy. I hope you don't make good if we lose. They can go fuck themselves.

aggy has to live vicariously through other teams since they can’t do anything themselves. Obviously if OU wins then we no longer have scoreboard on aggy in their minds.
  • Haha 1

This doesn't have to be a high scoring affair. We control the ball on offense, blowing big holes in their line, 8 to 15 yard scampers, throw in a few forty yard TD passes. On Defense, we crash thru their line, pound their fucking QB, bust up a couple of their receivers, pick off a couple of passes and force about four punts. Texas 40, OU 20. That's low scoring, all things considered.

8 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

I don't get how so many national "experts" are saying there is no way Texas can win tomorrow.  I kind of remember Texas beating the cock suckers just a month or so ago.  How does the logic apply?

Do you even saber metric stats bro?

13 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

IT’S GAMEDAY!

Fuck
Ou

OU sucks so hard Jerry World is likely to implode. FUCK OU.

This is our day gentlemen. Today will be remembered as the day that Texas Football returns to the top of the Big 12. Today the Big 12 tomorrow a regular in the CFP.

• Like 1

6:35a.  In the Vonlane to Fort Worth.  All Longhorn fans, obviously.  Couple of Surlyfans by the looks of this crew.  Onboard "attendant" is quite cute.  Rocking a very tight skirt and thigh-high boots.  

I am sad to report that they cannot legally serve me a beer until 7:01a.