Texas vs. OU Sat 12/1 @11:00 AM

MirrOlure

Going to my regular spot to watch. After we kick the shit out of OU, I'm walking across the street to a great spot that does Bama watch parties every weekend.

Getting further drunk and celebrating while watching the SEC game with a bunch of Bama fans should be great fun.

1 hour ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Today will be revenge for 2008. They had NO business going to the MNC over us. I still remember Switzer’s shit-eating grin on national tv when they announced the championship game teams. Now it’s our turn to fuck them over, so much so it will be hard for them to get unfucked. And when Tom holds that championship trophy today, he better have a nice, big, shit-eating grin.

Fuck ou.

I remember that shit. This was right after Chip Brown pretty much guaranteed that we were going to be ranked #2. Fuck.

If they are numbing his shoulder so he can play in comfort, could that be affecting his accuracy? Maybe it is like he has to gage the throw with the numbed shoulder to figure it out. I don't know but i hope it improves because we are going to need to put 3 scores on them to mitigate the threat of Murray.