Texas vs. OU Sat 12/1 @11:00 AM

MirrOlure

Just now, Constant said:

I’m glad y’all are already setting the table with excuses. Whats shaggy/surly without a little referee blaming and conference conspiracy worries 24hrs prior to kickoff? Sound like that school in College Station. 

You are wearing alternate uniforms and complaining about David Beaty self scouting us, you bitches are whipped. Now take your pussy ass back to dirtburglars you bitch.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Texas25 said:

You are wearing alternate uniforms and complaining about David Beaty self scouting us, you bitches are whipped. Now take your pussy ass back to dirtburglars you bitch.

I’m wearing a red shirt and blue jeans, and I welcome Texas hiring/consulting with every fired Kansas coach they can find. 

3 minutes ago, Constant said:

I’m wearing a red shirt and blue jeans, and I welcome Texas hiring/consulting with every fired Kansas coach they can find. 

Well sad wittle pussy ass Lincoln Riley doesn't agree. Your players fucking up a classic rivalry by voting to wear alternate uniforms tells me all I need to know about where OU's mindset is. I am going to enjoy watching half the OU fan base hunch over and barf as they watch Utah...I mean OU run out of the tunnel Saturday.

Not to mention David Beaty was on the aggy staff that torched y'all's ass in the Cotton Bowl in 2012. He also just hung 40 on your ass in Norman

Edited by Texas25

10 minutes ago, Constant said:

I’m glad y’all are already setting the table with excuses. Whats shaggy/surly without a little referee blaming and conference conspiracy worries 24hrs prior to kickoff? Sound like that school in College Station. 

i am just talking as far as betting on the game. the fact that the Big 12 wants OU to win the game is a factor that needs to be considered.

4 minutes ago, Texas25 said:

Well sad wittle pussy ass Lincoln Riley doesn't agree. Your players fucking up a classic rivalry by voting to wear alternate uniforms tells me all I need to know about where OU's mindset is. I am going to enjoy watching half the OU fan base hunch over and barf as they watch Utah...I mean OU run out of the tunnel Saturday.

This is a strange thing to fixate on. Laundry doesn’t matter. 

4 minutes ago, po elvis said:

i am just talking as far as betting on the game. the fact that the Big 12 wants OU to win the game is a factor that needs to be considered.

Smart money is on Texas with that line. I’m surprised it started as large as it did and I’m surprised it’s moved larger. 

17 minutes ago, Constant said:

The guys on your forum are saying that OU is going to get screwed so it all cancels out

1 minute ago, Constant said:

This is a strange thing to fixate on. Laundry doesn’t matter. 

No it is actually psychology 101. If y'all thought y'all were truly better than us than y'all would just throw the normal crimson home unis on and come kick our ass. Gotta go with the alternates because it is fresh and doesn't have the stench from the game in October.

Changing things before a big game is a sign of weakness and vulnerability, but hey, if OU wants to wear alternates they gave up 704 yards of offense in, then please be my guest.

Just now, Texas25 said:

No it is actually psychology 101. If y'all thought y'all were truly better than us than y'all would just throw the normal crimson home unis on and come kick our ass. Gotta go with the alternates because it is fresh and doesn't have the stench from the game in October.

Changing things before a big game is a sign of weakness and vulnerability, but hey, if OU wants to wear alternates they gave up 704 yards of offense in, then please be my guest.

Duly noted. 

You are literally starting a former Aggie at your premiere position.

7 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:
47 minutes ago, Constant said:

You are literally starting a former Aggie at your premiere position.

Not sure what that has to do with anything. It’s as irrelevant as Texas’ biggest legend being a former Sooner.

I know there is a battered fan screaming for help inside every boastful post here. It seeps out of every word. Y’all have forgotten how to be a top dog. It’s silly. 

Edited by Constant
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Constant said:

Not sure what that has to do with anything. It’s as irrelevant as Texas’ biggest legend being a former Sooner.

I know there is a battered fan screaming for help inside every boastful post here. It seeps out of every word. Y’all have forgotten how to be a top dog. It’s silly. 

he got the fuck out as quick as he could . ou sucks 

2 minutes ago, Constant said:

Vince Young, Earl Campbell, and Ricky Williams are not former sooners.

Our only former sooner is dead. Some current sooners will want to trade places with him in 24 hours.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Constant said:

Which fanbase is the one complaining and ghashing their teeth about Horns Down possibly being flagged because it happened once in a game against West Virginia? Because it sure isn't our fanbase

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

Vince Young, Earl Campbell, and Ricky Williams are not former sooners.

Our only former sooner is dead. Some current sooners will want to trade places with him in 24 hours.

Without Royal you have one national championship and an unnamed stadium. But whatever, it’s irrelevant. 

7 minutes ago, Constant said:

TIL Vincent Young went to Oklahoma 

5 minutes ago, Constant said:

Without Royal you have one national championship and an unnamed stadium. But whatever, it’s irrelevant. 

Meh. Without paying players to attend the embarrassing shithole you call a state and school, OU has never won a national title. Not once has your program won a title in which it didn't have sanctions immediately follow in the aftermath. Kind of the same, but different, I guess. 

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Yeah nothing like racking it up against Baylor and Okie Lite and atm while you stumble over your own dick for almost 20 years trying to win your first title with your own players.

Your ability to change gears and constantly (d)evolve your arguments is astute. I commend you. 

• Fuck You 1

Just now, closetojumping said:

I guess I don't really follow this post. Win or lose tomorrow, I still go to sleep tomorrow night with a UT degree. It's the same as it ever was. I realize for you and yours, your entire identity as a human is basically wound into the OU football program, but that's not the case for us on this side of the border. That's the thing, it's never been, and that's why you twits despise us. Whatever our issues are as fans, we're not lacking a sense of self-importance and elitism, and we never have. We're better than you and yours, irrespective of football result, and that's indisputable fact.

Boy am I glad you haven't jumped yet.....

3 minutes ago, Constant said:

Your ability to change gears and constantly (d)evolve your arguments is astute. I commend you. 

Wait so let me get this straight - our biggest legend is the head coach that won 3 titles, but your biggest legend is the head coach that never won a title with upper-classmen that he recruited? Not YOUR head coach that won 3 and went back to back? That sounds pretty embarrassing and like you're the one shifting gears. 

Show me where I defined "winningest" as regular season wins, please

Edited by ztejas

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I guess I don't really follow this post. Win or lose tomorrow, I still go to sleep tomorrow night with a UT degree. It's the same as it ever was. I realize for you and yours, your entire identity as a human is basically wound into the OU football program, but that's not the case for us on this side of the border. That's the thing, it's never been, and that's why you twits despise us. Whatever our issues are as fans, we're not lacking a sense of self-importance and elitism, and we never have. We're better than you and yours, irrespective of football result, and that's indisputable fact.

Scathing. Flies in the face of most of the sentiment on this board around this game, but scathing nonetheless. 

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Wait so let me get this straight - our biggest legend is the head coach that won 3 titles, but your biggest legend is the head coach that never won a title with upper-classmen that he recruited? Not YOUR head coach that won 3 and went back to back? That sounds pretty embarrassing and like you're the one shifting gears. 

Show me where I defined "winningest" as regular season wins, please

I don’t even know what the hell you’re talking about any more. I assumed by “winningest” you meant “most wins”. I see now thats not how your brain works. 

Edited by Constant