Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

It appears that HIMARS is going to make a big difference. I understand why it took time to get them going though. You can’t give someone an advanced rocket system without 100% of the proper training. 

I hope they have good missile and counter battery defense systems to protect them because they’re extremely valuable.

1 minute ago, Auto Driller said:

It appears that HIMARS is going to make a big difference. I understand why it took time to get them going though. You can’t give someone an advanced rocket system without 100% of the proper training. 

I hope they have good missile and counter battery defense systems to protect them because they’re extremely valuable.

I wonder if the Russians are accurate enough and fast enough to hit  those systems when they are that far back and are mobile.  They are shooting and scooting.

I’ve  also noticed in the few videos and photos of HIMARS in Ukraine, that there were multiple people with MANPADs around them.

• Hook 'Em 3

If they are moving massive amounts of ammo from Belarus to Russia/Russian depots, that means Russia is not keeping up its own replenishment and also that Belarus will not be attacking.  Everybody assumed Belarus wouldn’t, because he needs those troops in Belarus to maintain power, but it’s interesting that Russian stocks are that low.

• Hook 'Em 4

39 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

HIMARS are also a logistical nightmare. One can launch an entire cargo plane full of missiles in a day. That’s why we only sent four at first - to see if Ukraine can handle the logistics to support them.

here’s a Reddit post talking about this:

Edited by The Dog
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

More Special Operations forthcoming.  Russia to decide how much of the West will remain

Bill Murray Dalai Llama GIF

I appreciate Julia Davis and she’s doing God’s work.  But people need to remember that all these Duma members going on First Channel and ranting and raving are basically doing performance art in the vein of our worst Congressional reps, except they have even less actual authority. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

If they are moving massive amounts of ammo from Belarus to Russia/Russian depots, that means Russia is not keeping up its own replenishment and also that Belarus will not be attacking.  Everybody assumed Belarus wouldn’t, because he needs those troops in Belarus to maintain power, but it’s interesting that Russian stocks are that low.

I read those ammo dumps, that went boom this week, had been in the same places since 2015.

Wonder what arrived this week with the range to hit them? HIMARS?