The 119th Army-Navy Game- Dec 8 in Philadelphia, PA

Was at WP as a Plebe in 1978 and we weren’t very good.  Went to JFK in Philly and got boatraced by Navy but it was fun during the after game parties at the Ben Franklin Hotel (from memory).  In fact, we had so much fun I believe we caused about $50-100k in damage and following week we got a reaming by the Commandant during mess and had the damages taken out of our pay. I left after my Plebe year and transferred to Texas but I’ll never forgot the shit as a Plebe, it prepared me for studying and learning.  GO ARMY BEAT NAVY!!   

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Sorry if someone already brought this up, but Navy has worn uniforms by Nike, Adidas, and Under Arnour in like the past five or six years, right?

Federal regs require getting new bids every year or two?  Don't know. Honestly asking. 

• Fuck You 1

In my opinion, this is the best game played each year. I could care less who wins. We are all a winner because of our strong military and their accademies.

To all that are now serving, and to all that have served.... Thank you, and God Bless.

Edited by Alex Karev
Spelling

13 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Sorry if someone already brought this up, but Navy has worn uniforms by Nike, Adidas, and Under Arnour in like the past five or six years, right?

Navy swapped to UA in 2014 and are under a 10 year contract.  They were Nike just prior to that so I'm not sure when/if they've ever been Add.    

3 minutes ago, SDG said:

Navy swapped to UA in 2014 and are under a 10 year contract.  They were Nike just prior to that so I'm not sure when/if they've ever been Add.    

Okay. I remember they had some really cool Nike uniforms several years back and then switched their contract. I was thinking it was to Adidas but it must have been UA all along. I just misremembered. Not that there's anything wrong with these unis. They look fine.