Fired by an Aggie

Gaelic

My cousin was fired by an aggie earlier this week after only 2 days on the job.   He had given up a steady job to join this company and was the only man working in an office full of women.  half way into the week, they let him go citing that they didn't feel like he was a good fit long term.   When he pressed for the reasons why, they wouldn't explain.  

• Fuck You 8

38 minutes ago, Gaelic said:

My cousin was fired by an aggie earlier this week after only 2 days on the job.   He had given up a steady job to join this company and was the only man working in an office full of women.  half way into the week, they let him go citing that they didn't feel like he was a good fit long term.   When he pressed for the reasons why, they wouldn't explain.  

Two days in and he still couldn't get the concept of asking every  customer if they want fries with their order, or to wash his hands before returning to the wrapping station, then he should get fired.  Probably a BYU graduate. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Whitman said:

Two days in and he still couldn't get the concept of asking every  customer if they want fries with their order, or to wash his hands before returning to the wrapping station, then he should get fired.  Probably a BYU graduate. 

That's rich coming from a WVU graduate.  Aren't they on par with Boise State?

• Fuck You 8

Just now, Gaelic said:

Not sure about Boise State, and you obviously know nothing of WVU.  You are the one with a stupid relative that couldn't even keep a job run by an Aggie.  Two fucking days was all they could tolerate of him?  Shit, you can read the Book of Mormon and Pearl of Great Price in less time than that.  Joseph Smith could translate a roll of papyrus in less time than that.

PS; To get you started, you should do a google search about how many Rhodes Scholars we have had.  

PPS: I've never hired a BYU grad, nor ever likely will.  Temple oaths aren't my thing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whitman said:

Not sure about Boise State, and you obviously know nothing of WVU.  You are the one with a stupid relative that couldn't even keep a job run by an Aggie.  Two fucking days was all they could tolerate of him?  Shit, you can read the Book of Mormon and Pearl of Great Price in less time than that.  Joseph Smith could translate a roll of papyrus in less time than that.

PS; To get you started, you should do a google search about how many Rhodes Scholars we have had.  

PPS: I've never hired a BYU grad, nor ever likely will.  Temple oaths aren't my thing. 

WVU academics are dogshit, no matter how many Rhodes Scholars y'all can claim.   I'm not even going to waste my time on you.  

• Fuck You 10

Just now, Gaelic said:

WVU academics are dogshit, no matter how many Rhodes Scholars y'all can claim.   I'm not even going to waste my time on you.  

Fucking brilliant retort, dumbfuck. 

Ignorance is simply not knowing something.  Stupidity is not having the ability to learn.  You sir, are a stupid motherfucker who deserves nothing but the worst in life, and to wallow around looking for a seat at the big boy table hoping that someday someone will think highly of you or any institution that you associate with. But it will never happen.

19 minutes ago, Gaelic said:

BYU grads believe in a religion that’s less than 200 years old based on a dream interaction with an angle named Moroni and you’re asking someone else about intelligence?  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SDG said:

BYU grads believe in a religion that’s less than 200 years old based on a dream interaction with an angle named Moroni and you’re asking someone else about intelligence?  

Sure, because ALL BYU grads are mormon, every single one....

Edited by Gaelic
  • Fuck You 9

14 minutes ago, Whitman said:

Fucking brilliant retort, dumbfuck. 

Ignorance is simply not knowing something.  Stupidity is not having the ability to learn.  You sir, are a stupid motherfucker who deserves nothing but the worst in life, and to wallow around looking for a seat at the big boy table hoping that someday someone will think highly of you or any institution that you associate with. But it will never happen.

You sound like your life must be miserable.   

• Fuck You 9

2 minutes ago, Gaelic said:

You sound like your life must be miserable.   

Not at all.  I have had a successful career (due in part to my education at WVU), love my work and my kids, and I travel/play at will.  I even have time to hang out here on a message board using the exact same handle/name since I joined when WVU got their invite to the Big 12.  You on the other hand have had to change names multiple times, are a complete douche and loser in life, and your school cannot get an invite to any one of the P5 conferences.  Kind of keeps the garments in wad down in Provo, eh?

PS: What happened to your "I'm not even going to waste my time on you"?  Sounds like you lied.  Must have learned that at BYU.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Looks like we're rating colleges on this thread.  How's Wofford hold up?  Asking for a concubine.

Why did you have to bring WU up? Like it’s not enough that we lost the conference championship game to OUsucks and the basketball team sucks.