Dogbite- looks very minor, but....

....invited guests into our home.  Husband met our two dogs earlier that day, said he liked dogs.  He decided to try to take a ball out of one dog's mouth.  dog bit him, two marks on his hand, no blood. dog had shots in July.   He left town, and we promised to pay for a dr. visit should he need one.  He has a step-daughter who is a nurse, so hoping she talks him down a bit.    Guy seemed ok, but now I wonder if he is a gold-digger.  Any advice? 

Did yall clean it with alcohol?

Nurse will probably overreact. A vet once saw a bite on my hand (very sick irritated dog didn't wanna see vet until I made her) and freaked saying even scratches need to be seen at ER. No prob though.

Your friend will know in a day or so if there is trouble.

On 12/8/2018 at 5:08 PM, orangecat92 said:

....invited guests into our home.  Husband met our two dogs earlier that day, said he liked dogs.  He decided to try to take a ball out of one dog's mouth.  dog bit him, two marks on his hand, no blood. dog had shots in July.   He left town, and we promised to pay for a dr. visit should he need one.  He has a step-daughter who is a nurse, so hoping she talks him down a bit.    Guy seemed ok, but now I wonder if he is a gold-digger.  Any advice? 

Invite him back over, keep the dogs caged up, and have a friendly beer and laugh about it like two grown men.

Then when the rohypnol knocks him out, make some video of him and a midget stripper who is pretending to "gnaw" all over him, if you catch my drift.

• Like 1

Just now, RDCanecutter said:

Invite him back over, keep the dogs caged up, and have a friendly beer and laugh about it like two grown men.

Then when the rohypnol knocks him out, make some video of him and a midget stripper who is pretending to "gnaw" all over him, if you catch my drift.

The fact it took 12 posts to get to this obvious solution is disappointing.

• Like 1