Cowboys vs Eagles: Week 14

Vic Mackey

Dak has had an atrocious game. Even I’ve said that. But he does seem to show up when it matters most. Like that drive. He’s got a bit of a clutch gene to him.

That’s why you still got people who want to at least see him with another OC before throwing him away.

Staup...

Just now, taybo20 said:

It’s about fucking time dak

and fucking bad ass cooper just walking back

Yeah his other two first downs this drive he just gets up. Awesome. That attitude is great for a WR. Opposite of Dez and TO. It's actually more spooky for DBs to go against a guy who doesn't talk shit or showboat. Just beats your ass the whole game. Focus. Reminds me of Andre Johnson's attitude.

ginger should be fired regardless.  dak can be salvaged.  not $110m/5years but he can salvaged with a solid mechanics guy.

but ginger and linehan have to go.

this defense is playing to go very deep.  they fucked up nawlins.  don't know how they would do against the rams.  but this D deserves much much more from the O.

Just now, Hagbard Celine said:

ginger should be fired regardless.  dak can be salvaged.  not $110m/5years but he can salvaged with a solid mechanics guy.

but ginger and linehan have to go.

this defense is playing to go very deep.  they fucked up nawlins.  don't know how they would do against the rams.  but this D deserves much much more from the O.

I can get behind this.  It won't happen, but I support it