2018 Peach Bowl - Florida vs. Michigan

satyanash

21 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

“When I got my first coaching job at the University of San Diego I called my coach, Bo Schembechler and told him I was head coach at the University of San Diego.

“Before he said ‘congratulations’ or anything Bo said, ‘Jimmy, tell me you’re going to have a tight end that puts his hand in the ground on every snap. Tell me that you will have a fullback that lines directly behind the quarterback and a halfback in the I-formation.’”

Harbaugh simply replied, “‘Yes coach, we will have that.’”

To which Schembechler said, “‘Good. Congratulations on getting the job.’’

"Then Schembechler said, "Jimmy get some of those Ray Bans that Jack Nicholson wears so you can look authentic, and Midwestern, and throwback.  Like my buddy Woody Hays."

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Not based on what I saw today.  In fairness I am not a fan of fat and slow football so this is the first time I’ve watched them this year.  Maybe he is decent against other fat and slow teams?

Yeah, I've only seen them a few times, but he has a live arm. I doubt it transfers to the NFL 

3 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

They were because they played a legitimate schedule and went undefeated and finally lost to the second best team in the country. Ucf would have had around three losses with that schedule

How would they have fared against Michigan is the question. That was ND's signature win.