Texas will make a playoff run next year

TXs

41 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I knew Saban was an exception. I said “most”. 

Who exactly constitutes "most" in your mind?  Can't really use Urban Meyer.  He took over OSU 1 year removed from perennial contender and a 1-loss year under sweater vest.  At Florida, he took over an 8 win team with some talent.

Tom Herman took over a Longhorn squad with 3 straight losing seasons and which hadn't contended for anything in 8 years.  Starting position has to be considered.

• Like 3

it's probably going to be Alabama #1 if UT makes the playoffs where the Horns will be #4 (my guess).
Other than Bama, Herman preps like a true MENSA when he has 3 or 4 weeks, so they'll beat anyone - including Clemson, but not Saban. It's when Herman has only 1 week or doesn't focus that UT loses.
2019 college football is shaping up to be weak since Notre Dame will not make it and the Pac12 is trash. OU is out.  I'll put UT's chances to make the CFP at 75%.  Look at LSU at home and them on the road, 2 different teams. UT will be sky high for that game, injury free and the LSU QB is garbage. We'll stuff the run, their offense is nothing really and Texas will prevail Barring injury, Texas will see the CFP. 
Not beat Bama?

Sheeeeeit. Beating Bama is what Texas does. 7-1-1.

Almost 8-0-1 even with Squints. No freak Colt injury for damn sure 8-0-1.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Im going to amend a prior comment on Herman (and Saban concerning his tenure at LSU). I got lost in my own conversation. Herman is probably on or slightly behind schedule, when compared to these recent coaches: Stoops. Mack. Urb at Utah and Florida (you’re overselling the condition of the 7-win - not 8 - team he inherited from Zook). Chizik and Malzahn at Auburn though Chizik’s success is an anomaly. Harbaugh. Carroll. Saban with LSU and Bama. 

Agree on Stoops.  That guy had Venables at DC and Mangino at OC, running Mike Leach's offense.  Absolutely terrifying; Herman and Orlando are not at that level.  Pete Carroll also did a faster turnaround but it's a lot easier when your boosters can buy a house to incentivize recruits.  Mack was 9-5 with a Cotton Bowl loss in year 2 at Texas and he didn't do much better until year 4.  It took Mack 6 years to reach this level at UNC. 

Technically you're right about Zook but he won 8, 8 then 7 so it doesn't change the point that Zook was no Charlie Strong.  Neither Chizik nor Malzahn were program builders.  They caught lightning in a bottle once but were otherwise merely above average coaches.  Harbaugh took 4 years to get Stanford to elite level and was 10-3 w/ an Orange Bowl loss in year 2 at Michigan.  I feel safe in saying Herman should do better than Harbaugh's 8-5 in year 3.

Only Stoops and Carroll took a program in as much trouble as Texas was and turned it around faster than Tom Herman.  Even within the very elite group that you've selected, he has nothing to be ashamed of.  And many of them were operating with advantage$$$ that Herman doesn't have.

Edited by sushihorn

Just passing this info along.....

From BlowU article on Kyler possibly returning..

"This still seems like a longshot, but hear us out."

Kyler Murray came up short of his one true goal in college football – winning a National Championship. With a new defensive coordinator, three stellar returning running backs and an influx of new talent both sides of the ball there’s no reason to believe an OU team led by a returning Heisman Trophy winner wouldn’t be an early odds-on favorite to win it all next year.

Murray could play minor league baseball this summer then return to the Sooners for his senior football season and fall camp.

This is a scenario that has played out before. Russell Wilson was drafted in 2010 by the Colorado Rockies, but still had two years left of college eligibility. Wilson would spend the summer fulfilling his commitment to the Rockies by playing short-season rookie league ball for the Class A Tri-City Devils.

Edited by LTtxfan

4 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Just passing this info along.....

From BlowU article on Kyler possibly returning..

"This still seems like a longshot, but hear us out."

Kyler Murray came up short of his one true goal in college football – winning a National Championship. With a new defensive coordinator, three stellar returning running backs and an influx of new talent both sides of the ball there’s no reason to believe an OU team led by a returning Heisman Trophy winner wouldn’t be an early odds-on favorite to win it all next year.

Murray could play minor league baseball this summer then return to the Sooners for his senior football season and fall camp.

This is a scenario that has played out before. Russell Wilson was drafted in 2010 by the Colorado Rockies, but still had two years left of college eligibility. Wilson would spend the summer fulfilling his commitment to the Rockies by playing short-season rookie league ball for the Class A Tri-City Devils.

new OU DC - Alex Grinch.  So where does McNeil go?  

Murray will get paid more as an NFL QB than a MLB outfielder or infielder. I don't know why he would return to OU. 

20 minutes ago, NowThis said:

Murray will get paid more as an NFL QB than a MLB outfielder or infielder. I don't know why he would return to OU. 

Longer career in MLB could make Kyler significantly more money than a probable short NFL career.......  The key is if Kyler is a good enough MLB player??

Edited by LTtxfan

32 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Longer career in MLB could make Kyler significantly more money than a probable short NFL career.......  The key is if Kyler is a good enough MLB player??

was reading this article - Mark Sanchez, garbage QB is crazy rich

https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/ask-ba-financially-kyler-murray-would-do-better-in-the-nfl/

At any other football position, this argument is flipped. NFL careers are too short, injuries are too common and the players’ pay pales in comparison to baseball players. But with quarterbacks, it pays to play in the NFL.

Murray has a $4.6 million guaranteed signing bonus in hand that he will be fully paid as long as he reports and plays baseball going forward (the contract specifically allowed him to play for Oklahoma this fall). But in baseball, that $4.6 million is the only significant payday he will receive for the next five to seven seasons. Considering he has less at-bats under his belt than his peers, he’s likely two to three seasons away from reaching the majors. And then he would be another three seasons away from arbitration. So his first big payday for baseball would likely not come until 2023 or 2024. His first chance at free agency would likely come after the 2026 or 2027 seasons. At that point, Murray will be 29 or 30, which means he’s likely to get one significant free-agent contract if he ends up being a very productive regular.

In football, Murray is consistently projected as a first-round pick. His college teammate Baker Mayfield landed a $21.8 million signing bonus and over $32 million in guaranteed money by being the No. 1 pick in last year’s draft (all contract information here has been gathered from Spotrac.com). And if he plays reasonably well, Mayfield will get a big payday as a free agent after the 2022 season. Even if he signed a five-year extension, Mayfield would hit free agency again in 2028 for a second big payday.

But that’s a best-case scenario. Let’s say instead that Murray lasted until the final pick in the first round. Quarterback Lamar Jackson was picked in that spot last year, and is now starting for the Ravens.

Even in Jackson’s case, he will do significantly better financially as the 32nd pick in the NFL draft than Murray did as the ninth pick in the baseball draft. Jackson signed a nearly $5 million signing bonus and is guaranteed more than $7.5 million even if the Ravens cut him tomorrow. That is almost $3 million more than Murray’s baseball contract. Jackson will make an average of more than $1.1 million a season over the first four seasons of his NFL career. The Ravens can keep him for the 2022 season by exercising a fifth-year option at a significant raise (likely $10 million or more). And then, having earned $20 million or more, he would be eligible for free agency after the 2022 season.

So if Murray gets drafted anywhere in the first round, he will earn somewhere between two and seven times as much money over the next five years in football than he will in baseball. If Murray is even an average NFL quarterback, he will make more than he will as anything other than an All-Star outfielder.

A few years ago, we looked at comparing Jeff Samardzija, a wide receiver/pitcher who chose baseball, to Calvin Johnson, a wide receiver/outfielder who chose football. At the time we noted that even though Johnson was one of the best in the NFL and Samardzija was simply a solid MLB pitcher, Samardzija was likely to out-earn Johnson.

The opposite is true with quarterbacks. Quarterbacks in the NFL are so well compensated that average NFL starters can compete with the paydays received by MLB stars. There are five active MLB outfielders who have earned $125 million or more in their careers. There are five active NFL quarterbacks who have earned more than $200 million in their careers. Unlike other NFL positions, quarterback is one where quality players have better longevity than baseball. MLB teams are hesitant to give large free-agent deals to players over 30 and especially any player over 35. NFL teams regularly hand out massive contracts to quarterbacks in their mid-30s.

The list of extremely well-paid mediocre quarterbacks is lengthy. Mark Sanchez has earned $74 million. Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles, 26, has already earned $40 million. Chase Daniel has been a nine-year backup. He’s earned $28 million. Matt Cassel started for four-and-a-half seasons in a 14-year career. He’s earned over $60 million. In comparison, center fielder Adam Eaton has been a 4.0 or better WAR player in three seasons. At the end of his current contract in 2021, he'll be 32 years old and will have earned $43 million. He's unlikely to land another massive free agent contract. A career like Eaton's would be a solid outcome for any rising outfielder, but it can't compare to the payoff of being an NFL quarterback.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NowThis said:

was reading this article - Mark Sanchez, garbage QB is crazy rich

https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/ask-ba-financially-kyler-murray-would-do-better-in-the-nfl/

So if Murray gets drafted anywhere in the first round, he will earn somewhere between two and seven times as much money over the next five years in football than he will in baseball. If Murray is even an average NFL quarterback, he will make more than he will as anything other than an All-Star outfielder.

Thanks.... Good Stuff^^^

Not sure if I was the general manager of an NFL team that I would be willing to Draft Kyler in the first round, but maybe there are Teams out there willing to take that chance.  Also, Kyler's ego might be a better fit for the NFL....... bus rides between small town minor league baseball games and the probable 3years or more it takes to get to  "The Show" might be more than Kyler could bear.  

Your article has changed my opinion. With the caveat that playing football in the NFL is what Kyler really wants..... Kyler should probably go to the NFL this year with the smaller much less talented group of QBs of the 2019 NFL Draft.

I will be surprised if Kyler gets to a 2nd contract in the NFL if he chooses to goes that route......

Edited by LTtxfan

2 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Lets recall the discussion. Some were saying we are ahead of schedule. I’m simply saying we are on schedule or behind schedule, and it’s because most successful coaches turn around programs within 2 years. I’m a big Herman fan, and know the hole he was in. But despite 3 7-loss seasons, he didn’t inherit a roster devoid of talent. Neither did Charlie. I’m not making a judgement on Herman’s performance at all - again I’m a fan - I just don’t agree we are ahead of schedule. 

Yes all of the coaches with turnarounds cited above did it to varying degrees. I will quibble with your characterization of Mack. His first three seasons averaged 9 wins (9 in each season), and while each of ‘99 and ‘00 ended in disappointing fashion and one featured the first OU drubbing, all teams finished in the top 21, and we felt strongly that Texas was on its way back. 

Zook’s 2004 Florida team finished the regular season 7-4 and lost to Miamiin the Peach Bowl to finish 7-5. I don’t know why they played 11 regular season games. Probably a hurricane cancellation. 

No offense but I don't like the thesis.  You have to take a fraction of the top 1% of CFB coaches from the last 20 years to even begin to make the argument.  Even within that super-elite group, there are many examples where it took longer than 2 years to get to where Herman is now and others where it took just as long to reach a comparable level.  I think we can dismiss the 2 Auburn coaches from the list since they were never consistently top notch.  Harbaugh probably doesn't belong on the list either since he hasn't won more than 10 even in year 4 at Michigan and it took him 4 years to win more than 8 games and he still had a losing record in year 2 at Stanford.  Mack may not belong either since he didn't hit 10 wins until year 4 at Texas.  He didn't hit that level until year 6 at UNC and didn't stay there even then.

That leaves us with a list of Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, Bob Stoops, and Pete Carroll along with maybe Mack Brown.  The only ones who made produced faster turnarounds of beaten down programs were Stoops, Carroll and sometimes Saban (once).  If the thesis is that Hermann has only produced the 4th or 5th best revival of a fallen major power in the last generation, I won't argue against it.  To call the result "behind schedule" seems pretty wild to me unless the bar is set insanely high.

8 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Thanks.... Good Stuff^^^

Not sure if I was the general manager of an NFL team that I would be willing to Draft Kyler in the first round, but maybe there are Teams out there willing to take that chance.  Also, Kyler's ego might be a better fit for the NFL....... bus rides between small town minor league baseball games and the probable 3years or more it takes to get to  "The Show" might be more than Kyler could bear.  

Your article has changed my opinion. With the caveat that playing football in the NFL is what Kyler really wants..... Kyler should probably go to the NFL this year with the smaller much less talented group of QBs of the 2019 NFL Draft.

I will be surprised if Kyler gets to a 2nd contract in the NFL if he chooses to goes that route......

Riley's offense is an extreme form of the spread.  Murray can be effective in it because the scheme pulls so many defenders away from the LOS that there are many sight lines, throwing windows and running lanes for a midget.  How many NFL offenses can say the same?

6 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

No offense taken. The bar is high, is it not?  The thesis isn’t “Herman has only produced the 4th or 5th best revival of a fallen major power...”. Too early to tell. What I’m saying is that turnarounds are mostly evident by year 2. I didn’t define it by wins or championships. I believe we are in the midst of a turnaround. I disagree that we are ahead of schedule.  I also believed we were in the midst of a turnaround in January 2000 after that Cotton Bowl loss. Mack averaged 9 wins; Tom averaged 8.5. I think we are trending up, though, and 10-11 wins is next year’s floor. But we aren’t ahead of schedule, unless you want to put some pretty low parameters around it. 

5 wins to 10 wins in 2 years is a huge turnaround.  And I don't consider 98th or 99th percentile to be low.

So some think ahead of schedule..... Some think behind schedule. 

Another choice is "on schedule"

2019:  Interested to see what Coach Hand does with losses on the O-Line and Orlando does with all the turnover of defensive players....

Edited by LTtxfan

Assuming we don’t lose first week, do you think gameday will be in Austin for LSU game?

I took a real quick look at other games that take place that Saturday.

LSU at Texas
Stanford at Southern Cal
aggy at Clemson

Those are the only real marquee matchups. I’d imagine it will be determined by which channel those games are broadcast.

18 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Thanks.... Good Stuff^^^

He might not even get to the 1st NFL contract if he comes back and gets slept in Dallas in October.

3 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

He might not even get to the 1st NFL contract if he comes back and gets slept in Dallas in October.

Murray would have to give back his MLB signing bonus to come back.  His BB contract specifically allowed him to play at OU this year.  It would be insane to give up that much money in the hand without comparable money from a backup plan.  And he doesn't have to get crushed to kill his NFL chances.  Any injury which impairs his mobility removes a large majority of his value as a QB.  Think RG3 but worse.

7 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

Murray would have to give back his MLB signing bonus to come back.  His BB contract specifically allowed him to play at OU this year.  It would be insane to give up that much money in the hand without comparable money from a backup plan.  And he doesn't have to get crushed to kill his NFL chances.  Any injury which impairs his mobility removes a large majority of his value as a QB.  Think RG3 but worse.

As afraid as he is of contact, I find the idea of him in the NFL hysterical.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

why would he have to return his MLB signing bonus?

58 minutes ago, NowThis said:

why would he have to return his MLB signing bonus?

The bonus obligates him to play for the Oakland A's.  If he doesn't report, he's in breach of contract.

38 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

The banged up used car version of RG3 is still making over $1,000,000 this year. 

The MLB league minimum is $550k.  Year 3-4 numbers when players become eligible for arbitration are typically in 7 figures.  Then there's the $5 million lump sum.

If Murray plays 4 years in a farm system and never makes the show, he will earn $7.2 million over that time.

To earn comparable money in the NFL he would have to be a late 1st or early 2nd round pick.  #32 overall Lamar Jackson signed for $9.4 mil and a bonus slightly smaller than the A's gave Murray.   #40 overall Courtland Sutherland signed for $6.8 mil including $3 mil signing bonus.

On 1/4/2019 at 5:54 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

This is kinda what I’m talking about. Omenihu was good this year. He’s nowhere near the level of Robison, Orakpo, Kindle or Okafor. If you want to make the playoffs, upgrade the talent on each line. We will not lose much with him gone and we will improve with Hager being gone. 

Did Hager play (serious question) in the SB? He's not listed on the stat sheet.

6 hours ago, sushihorn said:

The bonus obligates him to play for the Oakland A's.  If he doesn't report, he's in breach of contract.

The MLB league minimum is $550k.  Year 3-4 numbers when players become eligible for arbitration are typically in 7 figures.  Then there's the $5 million lump sum.

If Murray plays 4 years in a farm system and never makes the show, he will earn $7.2 million over that time.

How do you come up with $7.2 million?  If he never makes the majors I don't think he'll make anything significantly more than the $4.6 million signing bonus.  Minor leaguers make peanuts, even 1st rounders - something like $1000 per month for rookie ball up to $10000 per month for AAA.  And they are only paid in season.

8 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Aye he did. But there doesn't exist a stat for overrunning the play.

I remember seeing his hair in a replay, but he was nowhere near the ball carrier. Although his play was questionable, I love his character, he was funny.... and I think he was part of what made this team special. I don't hate the dude, I wish him well and glad he was on the 40 acres. 

33 minutes ago, WBT said:

How do you come up with $7.2 million?  If he never makes the majors I don't think he'll make anything significantly more than the $4.6 million signing bonus.  Minor leaguers make peanuts, even 1st rounders - something like $1000 per month for rookie ball up to $10000 per month for AAA.  And they are only paid in season.

Oops. I cited the league minimum for the wrong scenario.  I was thinking of comparable performance rather than trapped in the minors.  Riding the bench in the NFL vs a bit player in the majors.  My bad.

On 1/5/2019 at 3:34 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

No offense taken. The bar is high, is it not?  The thesis isn’t “Herman has only produced the 4th or 5th best revival of a fallen major power...”. Too early to tell. What I’m saying is that turnarounds are mostly evident by year 2. I didn’t define it by wins or championships. I believe we are in the midst of a turnaround. I disagree that we are ahead of schedule.  I also believed we were in the midst of a turnaround in January 2000 after that Cotton Bowl loss. Mack averaged 9 wins; Tom averaged 8.5. I think we are trending up, though, and 10-11 wins is next year’s floor. But we aren’t ahead of schedule, unless you want to put some pretty low parameters around it. 

Mack took over a team that underperformed the year before, but it was not devoid of talent by any stretch. It had won conference titles 2 of the 3 previous years. It had Sugar Bowl veterans on it. Humphrey, McGarity, and Ricky were no slouches. Herman took over a team that had no conference championships over the span of 8 years and who didn’t even know what a winning college season felt like. Mack revived a hungover and out-of-shape 20 year old and won the conference in his 8th season. Herman is trying (with signs of success) to re-animate a corpse. If he doesn’t win a title for 6 more years, we can say he may be behind Mack.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I don’t know how we can make comments like this. Without Baker or Kyler, OU and Riley are no slouch. We could have very, very good recruiting classes and good QB play in each of the next 3 years and not win a conference title. 

I expect to play in at least 2 of the next 3 title games and not winning at least 1 would be disappointing, though. To “put up or shut up” Herman, which I take as intimating moving on from him, is ridiculous without context. For example, Mack was 0 for 7 before winning his first title game, and I’m glad we stuck with him for the ‘04-‘09 stretch. 

I didn't say it was fair, but it's absolutely going to be the perspective of our fanbase. We'll see what Fenves and CDC do.

42 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

Mack took over a team that underperformed the year before, but it was not devoid of talent by any stretch. It had won conference titles 2 of the 3 previous years. It had Sugar Bowl veterans on it. Humphrey, McGarity, and Ricky were no slouches. Herman took over a team that had no conference championships over the span of 8 years and who didn’t even know what a winning college season felt like. Mack revived a hungover and out-of-shape 20 year old and won the conference in his 8th season. Herman is trying (with signs of success) to re-animate a corpse. If he doesn’t win a title for 6 more years, we can say he may be behind Mack.

Right on point.  Mack inherited a Heisman RB, an excellent veteran OL (Gaskamp, Roessler, Bishop, Adams), a redshirted Major Applewhite at QB and Wane McGarrity as well as Kwame Cavil.  Mack elected to play defense, which Mackovic considered optional.  Good thing since that DL turned out to have Shaun Rogers, Casey Hampton, Cedric Woodard and Aaron Humphrey on it.  I seem to recall a Quentin Jimmer or Jommer on that team also and Kris Stockton on special teams.  Tons of talent all over the field.

Herman inherited major problems on both lines.  DL was mediocre with no depth.  OL was an atrocity of personnel and development.  There was talent at the WR position but no game changer to get the ball to them.  Basically other than WR and defensive secondary. Strong didn't leave solid unit foundations to build on.  Most rebuilds start up front and the lines are the toughest things to build as well as taking the longest.

I'm not sure how anyone can objectively deny that Herman's starting position was a lot worse than Mack's.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

Right on point.  Mack inherited a Heisman RB, an excellent veteran OL (Gaskamp, Roessler, Bishop, Adams), a redshirted Major Applewhite at QB and Wane McGarrity as well as Kwame Cavil.  Mack elected to play defense, which Mackovic considered optional.  Good thing since that DL turned out to have Shaun Rogers, Casey Hampton, Cedric Woodard and Aaron Humphrey on it.  I seem to recall a Quentin Jimmer or Jommer on that team also and Kris Stockton on special teams.  Tons of talent all over the field.

Herman inherited major problems on both lines.  DL was mediocre with no depth.  OL was an atrocity of personnel and development.  There was talent at the WR position but no game changer to get the ball to them.  Basically other than WR and defensive secondary. Strong didn't leave solid unit foundations to build on.  Most rebuilds start up front and the lines are the toughest things to build as well as taking the longest.

I'm not sure how anyone can objectively deny that Herman's starting position was a lot worse than Mack's.

Charlie did provide a game-changing QB (Ehlinger) and a ton of talent on defense.

EDIT: Of course - also, two great receivers. And Connor Williams.

Edited by lulz

2 minutes ago, lulz said:

Charlie did provide a game-changing QB (Ehlinger) and a ton of talent on defense.

EDIT: Of course - also, two great receivers. And Connor Williams.

Sam was from Herman's (#25th ranked) transition class.  We've all seen the pics and video.  That boy was coming to Texas if he had to kill someone to get here. 

The DL which Mack inherited consisted of 2 multi-time Pro Bowlers, another multi-year NFL starter and an all-conf guy who led the team in sacks.  That OL had All-Americans in Ben Adams, Jay Humphrey, Leonard Davis and Roesler.  Connor Williams is one guy.  This comparison isn't even close.

• Like 3

Charlie accepted the commitment of a die-hard Longhorn fan who broke Drew Brees’ records in HS. Strong didn’t call him to get him to reconsider his commitment on learning he was fired. True. The insight and legwork to identify and land Sam was less than overwhelming, and true SO Shane was not RS FR Major. Also, the Sam we see now is not the same version many still wanted shitcanned as recently as this season. This staff has helped him develop. I don’t see the QB room as helping refute the argument that Herman inherited a disaster.

2 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

Charlie accepted the commitment of a die-hard Longhorn fan who broke Drew Brees’ records in HS. Strong didn’t call him to get him to reconsider his commitment on learning he was fired. True. The insight and legwork to identify and land Sam was less than overwhelming, and true SO Shane was not RS FR Major. Also, the Sam we see now is not the same version many still wanted shitcanned as recently as this season. This staff has helped him develop. I don’t see the QB room as helping refute the argument that Herman inherited a disaster.

So Sam was obviously great - check out what he did in HS - but he simultaneously needed a ton of coaching up to be an asset to the program?

Please.

Just now, lulz said:

So Sam was obviously great - check out what he did in HS - but he simultaneously needed a ton of coaching up to be an asset to the program?

Please.

Great HS QB who demonstrably did not tear it up at first in college. That is exactly what I’m saying. Easy to see he had promise but had not been prepared (obviously, as there was no opportunity) to take the reins.

2 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

Great HS QB who demonstrably did not tear it up at first in college. That is exactly what I’m saying. Easy to see he had promise but had not been prepared (obviously, as there was no opportunity) to take the reins.

So Charlie offered a promising QB who had some flaws, but great potential. The flaws could explain the "hesitance" (i.e. due diligence and evaluation) that Charlie did before offering him. And the fact that he made the offer explains he saw the potential.

Great job, Charlie.

Edited by lulz