Deadspin 2018 Name of the Year

GSU&UT

FM regional is tough.  I will take Darwin Tabacco over Dr. Megha Panda, to join Salami Blessing,  (The) Chosen Roach, and Dr. Narwhals Mating.  Narwhals takes the title.

In a perfect word Sixto Cancel wins it all, but too many Millennials don't know who Molly Ringwald was. 

Dr. Narwhals Mating is the clear winner.  It's perfect in its absurdity.  You have the unearned medical degree conferred by birth certificate, an obscure and ridiculous animal with a huge spear coming out of its head and a sexual reference to tie the whole package together.

16 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

Dr. Narwhals Mating is the clear winner.  It's perfect in its absurdity.  You have the unearned medical degree conferred by birth certificate, an obscure and ridiculous animal with a huge spear coming out of its head and a sexual reference to tie the whole package together.

According to Google, he's a real MD.

Voted with the masses on all my picks: Salami Blessing, Zeus de la Paz, Armagedon Draughn, Miracle Crimes, Tuna Altuna, Mosthigh Thankgod, Dr. Dimple Royalty, Jimbob Ghostkeeper

Gotta think this region will come down to Miracle and Jimbob but, my gawd, Salami, Mosthigh, and Dimple are all outstanding. Choices, choices, choices.

Yeah I went pretty much all chalk too although as I type, the Nazon/de la Paz and Baldonado/Draughn matchups are both nailbiters. Jimbob Ghostkeeper is absolutely stomping his matchup. I think he's really one to watch coming out of this region.

Edited by tokamak

25 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

You know, none of the names really grab me as much this year as last, but then... that's actually making it more fun, feeling like I don't care who wins.

I enjoy voting and then being very surprised at the results, so many of my choices aren't the clear favorites.